VENTILATION OFFICER - Evander
• Grade 12 Mathematics and Science
• Medical Certificate of Fitness
• COM Intermediate Certificate with at least 3 Papers of MEC (Advanced)
• Diploma or Equivelant in Occupational Hygiene
• At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in mine ventilation in deep gold mines
• Working knowledge of Ventsim or Vuma.
• Proficient in computer skills – MS Office. Knowledge of Medical Surveillance Systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing
• Strong presenting skills
You will be required to:
• Conduct routine ventilation surveys as required by DMR
• Investigate and report on sub-standard ventilation conditions underground
• Compile Ventilation Report as required by DMR
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving with regard to mine ventilation
• 11.5 Investigations with regard to Occupational Health issues.
• Assist Occupational Hygienist in daily management of staff, construction crews and ensure all projects are completed timeously.
• Mine ventilation planning – strategic and day-to-day
********** ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVEMENTIONED REQUIREMENTS NEED APPLY*********