Vertical Sales Specialist - Stellenbosch
VERTICAL SALES SPECIALIST
(Health, Education & Social Innovation)
The successful candidate is a self-motivated, analytical thinker with well-developed problem solving skills as well as strong leadership and communication skills. The ideal candidates enjoys interacting with people at all levels and can establish rapport and build lasting relationships.
A relevant tertiary qualification (degree in science or commerce), with at least 5 years’ experience in the health or social innovation industry and thorough computer skills (MS Word, Power Point and Excel) are prerequisites, while knowledge of the telecommunication, enterprise software or ICT industry will be to the applicant’s advantage.
The successful candidate will be expected to, among other:
• Deliver quarterly and annual health, education & social innovation sales targets across all Mezzanine markets in Africa.
• Provide channel support to all Mezzanine sales channels – people, process and commercials
• Technical sales support for health, education and social innovation related products.
• Business development -
o Planning and forecasting
o Growth strategy and market research
• Review and sign-off on all customer proposals, commercials and contracts.
• Perform administrative functions associated with this position.
• Travel extensively.
In return our client offers a competitive remuneration package.