Vice President of Table Games
Your key job responsibilities as the Vice President of Table Games in Russia will include:
- Regularly reports to the Chief Operating Officer any operational, customer, or employee problems of the department.
- Plans and establishes operational goals, marketing strategies, and budgets to support revenue and maximise profit margins.
- Develops the department fiscal year budget, capital expenditures for the upcoming year and staffing equivalents
- Monitors and analyses forecasts, budgets, costs and operating results
- Ensures high level of guest service, revenue generation, and cost control by effective and efficient scheduling of shifts
- Partners with Marketing & Guest Services to establish and maintain contact with VIP players; participates in contacting inactive players; and participates in special events
- Maintains knowledge and application of all written/internal controls and procedures within the department and casino. Assists in the gaming audits and responds accordingly to any noted exceptions.
- Investigates reports of variances and takes appropriate action in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Reviews standard operating procedures to uphold strict adherence to ensure compliance with all local regulations.
- Directs and manages table games supervisors and managers responsible for the management and support of the table games staff.
- Develop staff skills to enhance department effectiveness and manage resources to eliminate excess cost or unnecessary expenditures.
- Responsible for the timely evaluation of all direct reports and conducting introductory period and annual performance reviews
- Works as a change agent to improve and streamline department operations, through the continuous assessment of policies and procedures, work processes and program effectiveness.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of special events for the casino.
Requirements for this Vice President of Table Games in Russia:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; both in oral and written form.
- Russian and Mandarin speakers will be an advantage.
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention on guest needs to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Maintain consistent adherence to the Company’s guest service standards
- Be able to work with others, communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed to achieve department goals and objectives
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- 10 years table gaming operations experience in a managerial role required
- Must demonstrate ability in counselling and developing subordinates.
- Comprehensive knowledge of table games and all related support technology
- Strong financial acumen relative to business metrics including labour, revenues, budgets, and capital expenditure
If you meet the above requirements for this Vice President of Table Games job in Russia, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.