VIP Account Manager - Cape Town
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with premium customers and potential customer.
- VIP satisfaction through proactive campaigns, positive feedback received and long-term business relationships kept.
- Perform VIP, targeted outbound campaigns through call and email including things such as winbacks and reactivations.
- Proactively anticipate VIP needs and assure maximum satisfaction and loyalty through analysing game play; what they are betting on, how much and when.
- Monitor and analyse customer activity to identify new contacts and maintain high rollers.
- Make recommendations for player gifting, hospitality events and bonuses
- Participate in events for VIP; identify suitable players to attend events and regularly attending themselves – ensuring they are professional and friendly at all time.
To apply for the VIP Account Manager job in Cape Town, you will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience as an account manager in the sports industry (preferred).
- Must have experience in managing a team of people
- Strong knowledge of sports betting
- Experience of working in high profile customer focused environment.
- Able to provide an efficient and professional service that contributes to VIP satisfaction and retention.
- Inspired by working within a multicultural and face paced industry.
- Desire to develop a career within the online sports betting industry.
If you meet the above requirements for this VIP Account Manager job in Cape Town we would like to hear from you, please send your CV through today. If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist