Workshop Administrator - East London
1. Strong personality to work with demanding rental customer base.
2. Good Knowledge of Pastel and Excel.
3. Able to work with management and workshop personnel.
4. Workshop / engineering / motor industry experience preferable, any knowledge of the water jetting industry an advantage.
1. Quoting customers on both hire of machines and servicing of machines
2. Assisting customers with booking of machines and equipment.
3. Updating Hire schedule.
4. Pro-forma invoices, delivery notes for hires for COD customers.
5. Rental and service quotes and follow up.
6. Follow up of long term hires, invoicing details to accounts, payment collections.
7. Booking technicians for servicing of machines and related paperwork.
1. Maintaining equipment and vehicle records, scheduling services.
2. Capturing and opening of Job cards
3. Assisting the workshop manager wherever necessary.
4. Supplying accounts with parts lists utilized in maintenance .
administration : 2 to 3 years
pastel : 1 to 2 years