Media, Digital & Creative Jobs in Johannesburg
Known by various names such as Jozi, Jo'burg, Joni, eGoli or Joeys, it is, by population, the largest city in South Africa. Johannesburg, the provincial capital of Gauteng is the wealthiest province in South Africa and has the largest economy of any metropolitan region in Sub-Saharan Africa. It is one of the 50 largest metropolitan areas in the world, is also the world's largest city not situated on a river, lake, or coastline. It is the hub of South Africa's commercial, financial, industrial, and mining undertakings. It is one of the world's leading financial centres. Most mining companies still have their headquarters in Johannesburg even though mining no longer takes place in the city walls. Johannesburg still has a reliance on heavy industries including steel and cement plants. The service and other industries in Johannesburg include banking, IT, real estate, transport, broadcast and print media, private health care, transport and a vibrant leisure and consumer retail market Johannesburg has Africa's largest stock exchange, the JSE although it has moved out of the central business district.
Showing Results 1 - 5 of 5
My client is looking for a MIS Administrator/ Data Capturer who has the following competencies
Be able to cope under pressure.
Be proficient with excel.
Be able to demonstrate an attitude of professionalism.
Be able to have learn and have a ...
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coming up with concepts and ideas, creation and design of all facets of the brand marketing for clients including advertising, pamphlets and logo design
- Meet with clients ...
The execution of creative briefs across a wide range of print and digital media
Corporate identity elements including signage and vehicle branding
Promotional elements including promotional leaflets, broadsheets, product ...
• Course in Project Management or related experience
• At least 10 years’ experience in woodworking or set manufacturing
• Previous managerial experience with regard to running workshop management ...
1. To develop, implement and manage systems of work flow between the project department and the workshop. This will include managing of production, production planning and scheduling of construction, quality and deadline ...