Jobs in Cape Town
Cape Town is the capital city of the Western Cape Province and is the second-most populated city in South Africa, following behind Johannesburg. Cape Town is also the legislative capital of the country. Cape Town has four key commercial nodes, with Cape Town Central Business District holding the majority of job opportunities and office space. There is also Century City, Bellville/Tygervalley strip and Claremont, which contain many offices and corporate headquarters and are well established. Company headquartered in the city are mostly comprised of insurance companies, retail groups, publishers, designers, architects, advertising agencies and other companies alike. Cape Town was recently named the most entrepreneurial city in South Africa.
Showing Results 196 - 210 of 3363
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Testing of returned /recovered devices and associated processing
* Basic preparation of new devices
* Scanning serial numbers, inserting and testing sim cards
* RICA of sim cards
* Ensuring that the ...
• Join a leading mobile technology company, with a global footprint as a Software Project Manager
• To coordinates the technical implementation and maintenance of solutions developed using their platforms. The Software Project ...
Join a leading gaming company as a Product Owner the role of the PO is to lead a team and execute the product objectives. The PO needs to align product strategy with the portfolio objectives and will be responsible for the ...
Fullstack (frontend and ...
Calling all Front End Software Engineers, join this dynamic organization and build high quality products, your 2- 4 years’ experience with modern front end technology stack for cloud based applications will stand you in good ...
A global provider of outsourced corporate and fund administration, reporting and fiduciary services is looking for a Front End systems developer. Your 5 years commercial coding experience, coupled with your financial services ...
An opportunity exists for a Senior Site Manager at a reputable construction company in Cape Town.
• National Diploma in Building/Construction Management or higher
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in construction
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Collection of Sales Contracts from reps and agents to be forwarded to the contracts department
* Sorting out rejected contracts with reps and agents
* Loading all companies and banking details
* Travel ...
To develop and maintain relationships with clients High level knowledge of business finance and investments Generates new business.
Achievement of the Net Income Return for the Business as defined in the Financial Performance ...
A construction company in Cape Town is in need of an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
• BTech/BSc in Quantity Surveying
• Valid driver’s license
• Minimum of 5 - 8 years’ relevant experience
Continuously identifying new business opportunities.
Actively grow the merchant base by targeting quality, profitable business as well as cross selling.
Enter all qualified leads into the ales pipeline and maintain on a daily basis.
Are you a BIM Technician with a good knowledge of mechanical systems in building systems? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your technical and computer-orientated skills as well as to learn BIM on a level comparable to that of the ...
Do you have experience inPiping and Pump Design?Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career at a faster rate within the industry? Join one of the leading Consulting Engineering firms.
BSc / BEng / BTech in ...
• 3 Year degree, Training and Development, HRM diploma or an equivalent qualification
• Hands-on experience in a Training Role and working with complex SETA grant projects
• A thorough understanding of the Skills Development Act ...
Senior Accountant position available within Cape Town. This is within a group of businesses and ideally someone with staff management experience.
Minimum BCom Honours Degree
Skills & ...