Jobs in Cape Town
Cape Town is the capital city of the Western Cape Province and is the second-most populated city in South Africa, following behind Johannesburg. Cape Town is also the legislative capital of the country. Cape Town has four key commercial nodes, with Cape Town Central Business District holding the majority of job opportunities and office space. There is also Century City, Bellville/Tygervalley strip and Claremont, which contain many offices and corporate headquarters and are well established. Company headquartered in the city are mostly comprised of insurance companies, retail groups, publishers, designers, architects, advertising agencies and other companies alike. Cape Town was recently named the most entrepreneurial city in South Africa.
Showing Results 61 - 75 of 2903
We have various perm IT roles available across Cape Town. Please see below.
Please mail us if you would be interested in any of the roles and we will send you the full job description.
Software Test Engineer
System Analyst ...
Become the newest member of a well-established consulting firm specializing in Building Services and fast track your career progression.
BTech in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Skills & Experience:
• Experience working on a PSRM and Case Management solution
• Experience in developing and delivering training on a PSRM solution to users
• Experience in developing test plans, set up and execution of test cases on a ...
My client in the
Forwarding and Clearing industry is looking to employ a HR and Payroll Manager
at their Head Office to start 01 March 2017.
You will be
responsible for the HR and Payroll function for the ...
Join a reputable, multi-disciplinary company which specializes in Mechanical Building Services and Wet Services.
NDip / BTech in Mechanical Engineering
Skills & Experience:
Design and implementation of water ...
Sales Engineer (C T) R Neg.
A National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2-3 years in a technical sales role with a basic understanding of the Fan industry and the ability to liaise with Customers & Consulting Engineers . ...
Our client is a leading South African Investment company. This is a dynamic, driven, highly competitive environment that attracts the best of the best. They are looking for a Business Analyst whose focus will be on the analysis of business ...
• Appropriate and recognised formal qualifications and / or comparable experience in the configuration and build of SAP solutions.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a SAP Plant Maintenance functional analyst ...
• Minimum 3 years SDLC experience
• Minimum 3 years functional, negative, system, exploratory, regression and integration testing experience
• Minimum 3 years isolation/conjunction interfacing applications testing ...
• Minimum of 1 year PSRM developer experience
• Minimum of 5 years OO ABAP developer experience
• Minimum of 4 years PI development experience
• Minimum of 10 Workflow experience
• Team Lead experience
• Must have ...
Internal Sales Department requires an Admin Clerk to assist with orders, sales queries. MS Office experience, excellent telephone manner. Kindly apply directly via Jobvine website.
Office Clerk / Assistant needed with excellent / confident telephone manner, Computer literate, organized, self-motivated.
Sales Consultant (Critical Care)
Pharmaceuticals - IV Antibiotics
Our client has a vacancy for the abovementioned position in the Sales Department, reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
Region: Cape Town North
The right candidate must ...
General Manager: Operations – Cape Town
Salary: Market Related + Incentives
Role: Participate, execute and manage the operations strategy by driving business processes to achieve maximum quality, productivity and efficiency within the ...
• Minimum 3 years’ experience developing training material for a SAP solution.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience training users on a SAP solution.
• Experience in working with SAP roles and authorisations for user ...