Contract Jobs in Cape Town
Cape Town is the capital city of the Western Cape Province and is the second-most populated city in South Africa, following behind Johannesburg. Cape Town is also the legislative capital of the country. Cape Town has four key commercial nodes, with Cape Town Central Business District holding the majority of job opportunities and office space. There is also Century City, Bellville/Tygervalley strip and Claremont, which contain many offices and corporate headquarters and are well established. Company headquartered in the city are mostly comprised of insurance companies, retail groups, publishers, designers, architects, advertising agencies and other companies alike. Cape Town was recently named the most entrepreneurial city in South Africa.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 39
We are looking for highly motivated entrepreneurs with a flair for people development, skills development, marketing to partner with in expanding our skills development brand across South Africa and beyond.
We are looking for higher ...
SHIPPING SALES CO-ORDINATOR
8 month contract
R 15 K
Excellent opportunity with a world leading Shipping company. Assist the sales team by following up with customers, quotations and follow ups, customer support, rate logging and query ...
Are you passionate about Organisational Change Management? Are complex projects requiring rapid user adoption; behavioural adaptation; seismic shifts in attitude and cultural re-calibration just how you roll? Then, we would like to meet you! ...
Leading debt collection firm is looking for Field agents
Personal Call type collections face 2 face contact with the debtors
Commission on Successful arrangements (Targets)
- Excellent area knowledge
- Sound knowledge on ...
TEMP RECEPTIONIST | SUPPLY INDUSTRY
BLACKHEATH INDUSTRIAL, CAPE TOWN | FANTASTIC SALARY ON OFFER
ASSIGNMENT IS FROM 18th APRIL TO THE 5th OF MAY 2017
Our client is a LEADING MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER. They are seeking a very energetic, ...
Ref : IQ22032017QSDJ
A reputable consultancy is looking for a Building Quantity Surveyor to work on various projects in Cape Town.
• BSc in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
• A postgraduate ...
We are looking for a Debtors person to join a dynamic company within the Travel and Tourism industry for a contract period.
Duties entail the following:
· Setting up debit orders.
· Running debit orders.
· Updating customer details.
? 4 years SAP HCM Payroll/PA configuration experience
Knowledge and Skills Specific Knowledge and Skills
? Minimum 4 years’ experience within a SAP implementation environment.
? Configuration experience of schemas ...
• Minimum 3 x years CRM functional experience.
• SAP CRM Certification
Knowledge and Skills Discipline Specific Skills:
• Experience of current SAP CRM system experience 2007 (6.0) and 7.0.
• SAP CRM master data ...
• Minimum 3 x years’ experience in SAP CRM technical development, incorporating deployment of at least three CRM service management solutions
• Experience in service request configuration and interaction centre ...
• Minimum 3 x years Change Management & training experience
• Change facilitation experience implementing a SAP Solution
• A recognised Change Management accreditation/ qualification
Knowledge and Skills Discipline ...
? It will be beneficial to have Software Solutions Development/Design Training; Microsoft Developer Certification.
? Minimum of 5 years C# .NET experience
? Minimum of 3 years developing SharePoint solutions
? Be ...
• Willingness to work with Informal Traders in the Khayelitsha Area
• Must have a driver’s licence
• Must be able to work outdoors
• Must have experience with working with a variety of stakeholders
Contract: Mid March 2017 for 5 months.We are looking for a Senior Debtors person to join a dynamic company within the Travel and Tourism industry.
Duties entail the following:
Setting up debit orders.
Running debit orders.
- B Com Accounting Degree or equivalent with Articles
- Finance operational experience for 5 years
- Industry related experience, 3 years
- Internal / External Audit, 5 years
To evaluate the ...