Jobs in Durban
Durban is the largest city in the province of KwaZulu Natal and the third largest city in South Africa. It is known for being the busiest port in South Africa. The city has a subtropical climate and extensive beaches and is therefore seen as one of the major centres of tourism. The Durban Metropolitan Area (DMA) has a large and diversified economy with strong manufacturing, tourism, transportation, finance and government sectors. Durban is the third richest city in South Africa. The DMA contributes over half of the KwaZulu Natal province's output, employment and income, making it the main economic driver in the province. After Gauteng, Durban is the second most important economic complex.
Showing Results 241 - 255 of 1185
A reputable firm is seeking a Site Agent to join their team based in Kwazulu-Natal.
• National Diploma in Building
• Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ working experience.
• Experience in building projects (Residential/Retail/Office ...
A well-established Packaging manufacturing company located in Durban is in need of a Packaging Team Leader.
The minimum requirements is:
• N6 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Trade Test
• 8 - 10 years’ experience in a Packaging ...
Our Consulting client based in the Durban area are searching for a Dedicated System Designer to join their team on a permanent basis!
You will be responsible for the following:
• Planning, Design as well as the oversight of the ...
One of the leading private hospitals in Durban is looking for an ICU Unit Manager.
• B.Cur | Diploma in Nursing, Diploma in Specialty field.
• 5-10 years ICU nursing exp.
• At least 2 years’ management experience. ...
Hire Resolve is representing a Private Hospital in Durban seeking an ICU Experienced or Trained Registered Nurse.
• General Nursing Degree /Diploma.
• Registered with SANC.
• An ICU qualification will be recommended and ...
An Automotive company in Durban is currently looking for an experienced Production Planner.
The minimum requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Production Management
• 5 years’ experience in an automotive field
Should you meet the ...
A reputable company is looking for a Traffic & Transport Engineer to be based in Pietermaritzburg.
• B.Sc./B.Eng. in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 8 years' experience in Civil Engineering
• Exposure to Traffic and ...
A reputable Hospital in Durban seeks a Registered Midwife to join their team of professionals.
• Nursing Diploma/B.Cur.
• A post grad qualification in specialty field would be advantageous.
• Registered with SANC. ...
A client in Durban is currently seeking Senior Audit Consultants to join their team.
The job requires a passion for public work audits as well as mentoring junior consultants. Requirements include BCom Degree + SAICA articles completed with ...
A Development Technical Lead is wanted for a great client in the Durban area.
• BSc Computer Science degree (or equivalent)
• The client works with a variety of technologies in the Mobile and Microsoft space.
• Minimum of 5 ...
We are looking for Claims Consultants to join a well-known Insurance company in Durban.
Interested candidates must please have the following:
• 1+ years’ experience underwriting.
• NQF Level 4: Completed
• RE completed
• FAIS Compliant
• Must ...
A Plastics manufacturing company currently has a need for an Injection Moulding Supervisor based in Durban.
The minimum requirements:
• Diploma/ Degree in Production Management and Trade Test or equivalent qualification
• 5 years’ experience ...
One of our leading clients in the Durban area is currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic CA (SA) to join their team as a Financial Manager.
• If you are a qualified CA (SA) with over 5 years post articles experience and possibly ...
A well-known Heavy manufacturing company located in the Durban is looking to employ an Electrical Technician. The successful applicant will be in possession of an N6/National Diploma in Electrical Engineering with a Trade Test and wireman’s ...
A well-known Company based in Durban is seeking a qualified and well experienced Store Planner to join their team. Applicants must have a Matric / AutoCAD 3D Advanced, with preferably 5-7 years’ experience in FMCG. Should you meet the requirements ...