Jobs in Jeffreys Bay
Jeffreys Bay, also known to some as J-bay, is a town within the Eastern Cape province where Xhosa, English, and Afrikaans are the languages most commonly spoken. The town has grown over the years from a small fishing town to now one of the fastest growing urban areas in South Africa. It was known as a hippie hangout and is now the origin of the surfing community. Jeffreys Bay is one of the world's most famous surfing destinations, and is also famous for its numerous seashells and amazing seafood and calamari.
Showing Results 1 - 7 of 7
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
-interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
-estimating the ...
Salary - R25000PM + BENEFITS
To provide leadership & expertise in respect of the financial function
Managing working capital requirements, including preparation / review of cash flow projections
Provide assistance ...
Internal telesales executive – R10 000pm
• Generate leads & appointments for the sales team meeting set monthly targets (45 Calls per day, 900 calls per month)
• Must achieve a monthly target as set out by the Sales Manager - incl. ...
About The Position
Experience & Qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years relevant Sales Call Centre experience
• Health & Wellness experience would be an advantage
• RE Qualification would be an advantage
Human Resources related degree / higher diploma
Qualification in Labour Relations
Subject Matter Expert knowledge on general HR principles
5 years in a Senior HR Practitioner Position
Duties and ...
Invoicing Clerk - R 9500pm
Candidates must have relevant working experience, Matric, a tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
• Responsible in ensuring that number plates are arranged in line with dealership requirements
• Ensure all ...
R9 000 neg
About the role:
Provide full support function to team members. Your duties will include, but are not limited to: dealing with incoming email; mail and information management; travel arrangements; diary management; ...