Jobs in Kimberley
Kimberley is located 110km km east of the confluence of the Vaal and Orange Rivers It is the capital of the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. Due to its diamond mining past and the siege during the Second Boer War the city of Kimberley has considerable historical significance. Notable personalities such as Cecil Rhodes and Barney Barnato made their fortunes here, and the roots of the De Beers Company can also be traced to the early days of the mining town. In the late nineteenth century, Kimberley was the initial hub of industrialisation in South Africa.The Kimberley Royal Stock Exchange, which opened on 2 February 1881 was South Africa's first stock and was housed by the city of Kimberley.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 139
A great new opportunity has opened with a well-known mining company for a HR Officer in Northern Cape
• Honours Degree related to Human Resources
• 8+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist
• Mining experience is ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced HR Generalist for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• A Degree in HR Management
• 8 - 10 years’ Human Resources experience in the mining industry. ...
Junior Telesales Consultant (FMCG)
A national company within the FMCG / Retail industry is looking for an experienced Junior Telesales Consultant
• Grade 12
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Min 2 years Telesales experience within a FMCG ...
My client that is based in Northern Cape is currently looking to appoint Solar Project Manager on contract , to ensure their plants are functioning optimally. Combine your management and technical skills.
Please find below more information ...
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT, LIME ACRES, RNEG, CV
• B Com/B Tech Degree in Accounting or Management Accounting or CIMA
• Minimum of 5 years’ Accountant experience of which at least 3 years should be at a supervisory ...
PRODUCTION SYSTEMS AND IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST, LIME ACRES, RNEG, CV
• B Degree in any of the following: Industrial Engineering; Mining Engineering; Electrical / Mechanical Engineering; C & I Engineering
• Leadership ...
• Commissioning persons who have worked on Concentrated Solar Power projects, or any of the coal fired power stations like Medupi and Kusile, or in any other power or process related projects
• Must have a minimum of 5 ...
Job Title Electronic Specialist
Job Type Classification Permanent
Number of Positions 1
Location - Town / Site Sishen
Location - Province Northern Cape
Location - Country South Africa
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide support for ...
Must have pre-opening experience with very strong Food and Beverage and Banqueting/Conferencing experience.Must have strong Guest Liaison and be able to manage a team. Recruitment and setup experience would be advantageous.
An exciting opportunity exists for a GCC Engineer at a mine based in the Northern Cape.
• Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree (B Eng./ B SC/B Tech)
• Government certificate of competence ...
A mining client based in the Northern Cape is in need of a Trackless Mobile Machinery to join their company.
• Grade 12/N3
• Recognized Diesel Mechanic Trade Test certificate
• At least 6 ...
Sales Consultant: Commercial Asset
A financial services provider based in Gauteng (Centurion) is looking to appoint a Sales Consultant: Commercial Asset with the minimum of 5-10 years’ experience as a Commercial Asset Broker or Broker ...
Officer Cost Controller
Key Performance Areas:
Update and compile cost management data
Support the maintenance of cost engineering infrastructure
Provide support services to the cost engineering team
Comply to all Eskom and site ...
Call Centre Manager
Matric and degree/ diploma within IT and Call Centre Management within an IT industry.
Ensuring online machines are cross referenced and up to date
Ensuring support is activated when ...
National manufacturing company is looking for a dynamic Logistics Administrator
The successful candidate will:
Assist with the invoicing of the products daily
Receive and verify stock ...