Jobs in Kimberley
Kimberley is located 110km km east of the confluence of the Vaal and Orange Rivers It is the capital of the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. Due to its diamond mining past and the siege during the Second Boer War the city of Kimberley has considerable historical significance. Notable personalities such as Cecil Rhodes and Barney Barnato made their fortunes here, and the roots of the De Beers Company can also be traced to the early days of the mining town. In the late nineteenth century, Kimberley was the initial hub of industrialisation in South Africa.The Kimberley Royal Stock Exchange, which opened on 2 February 1881 was South Africa's first stock and was housed by the city of Kimberley.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 91
A great new opportunity has opened with a well-known mining company for a HR Officer in Northern Cape
• Honours Degree related to Human Resources
• 8+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist
• Mining experience is ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced HR Generalist for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• A Degree in HR Management
• 8 - 10 years’ Human Resources experience in the mining industry. ...
Insurance Claims Consultant
Our client is urgently looking for a candidate to deal with insurance claims. No insurance experience required, however must be well presented and well-spoken
Must have a corporate and professional disposition, as ...
Certificate in pastel payroll
3-5 years experience
Good interpersonal skills
Capture payroll for 150 permanent staff and 80 temp ...
A reputable mine based in the Northern Cape is urgently looking for a Plant Electrician.
• Grade 12 / N2 Certificate or equivalent qualification
• Qualified Electrician Trade Certificate
• Valid Drivers’ License ...
Our client based in the Northern Cape is looking for an Engineering Planner to oversee the lifespan of the machinery and equipment.
• Grade 12
• N3 Certificate
• Valid Trade Test Certificate
• Minimum 6 years’ ...
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Safety Superintendent with a sought-after mining company in the Northern Cape.
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• COMSOC 1 & 2
• Accredited Auditor (ISO & ...
An exciting opportunity exists for a Shift Boss at a mine based in the Northern Cape.
• Grade 12
• Blasting Certificate
• Shift Boss Certificate
• 5 Years’ Drilling and Blasting operations
• 2 Years’ Supervisory ...
One of the most reputable mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for a C & I Technician to join their mining team in the Northern Cape.
• Instrumentation and Process Control Trade Test Certificate (section ...
Our client based in the Northern Cape is urgently looking for an Underground Manager to ensure a safe working environment and that risks are adequately identified and managed.
• Mine Managers Certificate
• BSc Degree in ...
The Applicant must be in possession of the following :
Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas
Presenting ideas to clients
Meeting with clients and adjusting designs to fit their needs or taste
Projecting budgets and ...
A renowned mining company in the Northern Cape is looking to add an HR Officer to their team.
• Diploma/Degree in Human & Social Science/Human Behaviour/Social Science or equivalent.
• 5 Years’ Experience in similar role ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mine in the Northern Cape in their search for an experienced Risk Officer.
• Certificate in Auditing
• Certificate in Risk Management
• Certificate in OHSAS 18001
• 5 years’ ...
Senior Java Developer
• You will be working on a variety of Projects while using different technologies.
• The projects will be complex to work on but also very interesting and fun.
• Your will be working on projects such as Network ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mining company in the Northern Cape in their search for a Trackless Mobile Section Engineer.
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical of Electrical Engineering
• GCC – Mines & Works
• At least 4 ...