Jobs in Kimberley
Kimberley is located 110km km east of the confluence of the Vaal and Orange Rivers It is the capital of the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. Due to its diamond mining past and the siege during the Second Boer War the city of Kimberley has considerable historical significance. Notable personalities such as Cecil Rhodes and Barney Barnato made their fortunes here, and the roots of the De Beers Company can also be traced to the early days of the mining town. In the late nineteenth century, Kimberley was the initial hub of industrialisation in South Africa.The Kimberley Royal Stock Exchange, which opened on 2 February 1881 was South Africa's first stock and was housed by the city of Kimberley.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 110
• Minimum B Tech l Eng/BSc in Computer Science in
• 5 Years’ experience in a maintenance environment in mining environment .
• Supervision experience in a maintenance environment or continuous environment .
• Computer ...
A great new opportunity has opened with a well-known mining company for a HR Officer in Northern Cape
• Honours Degree related to Human Resources
• 8+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist
• Mining experience is ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced HR Generalist for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• A Degree in HR Management
• 8 - 10 years’ Human Resources experience in the mining industry. ...
Bloemfontein, Kathu and Kimberley areas
Established Engineering Company requires the services of a qualified and experienced Air Conditioning Technician to handle installations and repairs to air conditioning systems
N3 with Red Seal ...
Our Company is looking for a Site Agent/Project Manager: Professionally Registered Personnel in Built Environment(CV,proof of Registration) Non Registered Personnel with Degree/Diploma/Certificate ( Proof of Qualifications).
Years of experience ...
Creditors Clerk - R12 500pm
REQUIREMENTS / ATTRIBUTES
Relevant Tertiary qualification will be beneficial
Must be fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to adapt quickly within a new ...
A mine based in the Northern Cape is urgently looking for an Occupational Hygiene Officer.
• Grade 12 with Maths and Science as subjects
• Chamber of Mines Intermediate Certificate in Mine Environmental Control
• At ...
One of our reputable mining clients based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Rock Engineer to join their operation.
• BSc Mining Engineering/Geology/Physics
• Advanced Rock Mechanics Certificate.
• Hard Rock mining ...
A well-known mine based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mine Overseer to join their team.
Qualifications and experience:
• Grade 12 (NQF Level 4) Certificate plus a Mine Overseer’s Certificate of Competency is essential
• Blasting ...
One of South Africa’s leading mining companies based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Strata Control Officer.
• Grade 12
• Strata Control Certificate
• Blasting Certificate / Rock breaking MQA equivalent ...
Senior Civil Engineer
Detailing of reinforced concrete structures and pipe work relating to water and waste water infrastructure from verbal descriptions / rough sketches
Oversee indexing, filing and issuing of plans in ...
In order to provide support to the development, sustainability, profitability and stability of organized agriculture in the Northern Cape, Agri Northern Cape has the following
challenging position on offer for a dynamic, energetic, organized and ...
To ensure that trades are correctly administered.
• Grade 12
• Advanced computer literacy
• Accounting background/training
• Experience with Syspro system beneficial
• 5 Years administrative ...
POSITION: Occupational Health Nurse – Operations Manager (Regional Manager)
A well know Occupational Health Service Provider is seeking an Operations Manager for a number of ...
Junior Graphic Designer
The position includes the successful design and layout of marketing material that includes (but is not limited to):
Invitations (print as well as online),
adverts (print as well as online),
flyers, vouchers & ...