Jobs in Kimberley
Kimberley is located 110km km east of the confluence of the Vaal and Orange Rivers It is the capital of the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. Due to its diamond mining past and the siege during the Second Boer War the city of Kimberley has considerable historical significance. Notable personalities such as Cecil Rhodes and Barney Barnato made their fortunes here, and the roots of the De Beers Company can also be traced to the early days of the mining town. In the late nineteenth century, Kimberley was the initial hub of industrialisation in South Africa.The Kimberley Royal Stock Exchange, which opened on 2 February 1881 was South Africa's first stock and was housed by the city of Kimberley.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 111
A great new opportunity has opened with a well-known mining company for a HR Officer in Northern Cape
• Honours Degree related to Human Resources
• 8+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist
• Mining experience is ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced HR Generalist for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• A Degree in HR Management
• 8 - 10 years’ Human Resources experience in the mining industry. ...
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Meeting Weekly and monthly Performance requirements and sales targets
• Contract, KSIS and other internal process administration
• Adhere to requirements of the business when ...
All necessary sales tools and training will be provided, and the company’s sales process and structures will be adhered to including regularly updating the CRM system with activities such as quotation follow ups, courtesy ...
One of our fantastic clients based in the Northern Cape is looking for a C & I Technician
• Qualified Technician with National Diploma through T3/S4 with 3 years relevant experience OR NTC 6 (low current) with 3 years ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the largest mining companies in South Africa who are looking for a Procurement Specialist to be based at their mine in the Northern Cape.
• Degree/Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain ...
The successful candidate will be responding to incidents with the support of information systems and equipment used within the organization as well as maintaining support to the relevant users.
Company: Well established mining ...
The successful candidate will be able to gain professional work experience within the mining sector for a fixed term of 6 months.
Company: Well established mining company
Date Posted: 15 May 2018
An excellent mining company is recruiting for an Auto Electrician for their operations in the Northern Cape.
• Grade 12 / N3 Certificate
• An Auto Electrician Trade Test (Section 13).
• 5 years’ post trade experience in ...
Debt Collector - R10 000pm
• Good communication skills and vocal style
• Confident and assertive
• Passion for interacting telephonically with customers
• Ability to problem solve
• High degree of patience and tolerance
• Good stress ...
One of our amazing clients based in the Northern Cape is looking for an Auto Electrician to join their team.
• Grade 12/N2 Certificate or equivalent qualification
• Qualified Auto Electrician Trade Certificate through ...
Answering telephone, screening and directing calls received, taking messages when necessary
? Creating new commercial files, updating and maintain central departmental filing systems including dead-filing old ...
Tyre Sales Representative R 21 000 + Commission, Company Bakkie & Cell Kimberley
Market leaders in the Tyre Industry require a matriculated candidate with no less than 3 years’ experience in Premise Sales in the Corporate Arena. Excellent ...
Direct Sales Executives
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
-Generating entry to potential Short Term Insurance Markets / Clients in the small business (SMME) and the Professional fields
-Creating qualified leads for the Sales Team
-Developing your own ...
A brilliant Auto Electrician is needed to join one of South Africa’s leading mining companies based in Northern Cape.
• Recognized University Degree/National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• At least 8 ...