Jobs in Kokstad
Kokstad is a town situated in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa, in the Harry Gwala district. Kokstad's name is derived from the Griqua chief, Adam Kok III, who settled in this town in 1863. Stad is the Afrikaans and Dutch word for city. The town exists on the Drakensberg Mountain outher slopes and is 1,302m above sea level. Mount Currie rises to 2,224m, behind it . It plays an important role in the production of cheese and other dairy products. Kokstad is known to be the fastest growing town in KwaZulu-Natal at the moment, with approximately 50,000 people residing in the town.
Showing Results 1 - 11 of 11
· Degree/diploma in Personnel Management
3 years experience
· Good knowledge and understanding of HR systems, practices.
· Knowledge of Labour Legislation, e.g. LRA, BCEA, EE Act, Skills ...
Fully bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
PC literate (especially MS Word & Excel)
Good communication skills
Good figures skills
Tertiary training in Finance or comprehensive debtors experience (at least 5 ...
Executive experience and executive attitude
Hard working, occasionally irregular hours (after hours)
Filing (electronic & conventional)
Events planning & arrangements
Good communication ...
SALARY & BENEFITS: Depending on Experience
Our client is looking to expand the team during a time of growth and success b recruiting an Office/Project Co-ordinator to look after the project team and assist ...
The Accountant would primarily be responsible for preparation of management accounts ( from capturing of source documents to preparation and analysis of balance sheet), full payroll function (capturing of payroll changes and PAYE calculations) and ...
1. Administer all employee documentations and staff files
2. Implement Employee's contract of Employment
3. Industrial Relations (Basic site relations and discipline)
4. Source and recruit candidates for vacancies
5. Conduct ...
Salary: R6500 + Commission
Requirements and Competencies:
? 1 - 2 years telesales experience
? Clear credit and criminal record
? Well groomed
? Fully bilingual ...
Salary R 15000 - R 17000
· Relevant Bookkeeping Certificate / Diploma ADDED Advantage
· 2 years’ experience as a bookkeeper
· PASTEL or QuickBooks – Training will be provide on ...
Well known company is seeking a Plant/Site Engineer within their Engineering department to be responsible for providing an engineering service to their Sawmill.
Housing will be provided.
• Must have a BSc degree/Tech/National ...
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal incumbent will be responsible for providing an engineering service to the Sawmill. The scope of responsibilities is set out below:
Key performance areas
• GRM2 appointee & Occupational Health ...
Bookkeeper / Accountant
R10 000 PER MONTH
Our client is a well-established company
At least 2 years Accounting Experience
Be young, mature, professional and highly motivated
Must have a good financial understanding and a ...