Permanent Jobs in Kokstad
Kokstad is a town situated in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa, in the Harry Gwala district. Kokstad's name is derived from the Griqua chief, Adam Kok III, who settled in this town in 1863. Stad is the Afrikaans and Dutch word for city. The town exists on the Drakensberg Mountain outher slopes and is 1,302m above sea level. Mount Currie rises to 2,224m, behind it . It plays an important role in the production of cheese and other dairy products. Kokstad is known to be the fastest growing town in KwaZulu-Natal at the moment, with approximately 50,000 people residing in the town.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 18
Financial Analyst - R25 000 - R30 000pm
- Must have Matric,
- Bachelor’s degree or national diploma in Accounting,
- Experience in financial planning/ management position,
- Strong financial ...
Salary package will be discussed during interview.
• To produce timely and reliable management information reports as requested.
• Preparing periodic financial statements, including budgets, cash flows, ...
Well established consulting engineering firm requires an HR Assistant with a minimum of 1 year previous general HR experience.
Own reliable transport required.
Between 1 to 3 years ...
The position requires hands on experience in managing the bookkeeping department with permanent staff as well as SAIPA staff.
Daily assistance and guidance to staff and training in bookkeeping, payroll, ...
Qualifications and experience
· Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
· Pastel experience will be an advantage
· Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
Job Description ...
We are a fast growing company seeking for a junior receptionist with excellent telephone manner and a bubbly personality.
Working Hours: 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Must be presentable and have excellent ...
? Working with the Manager and Directors to implement and achieve goals for the branch and firm.
? Develop and explore unique ways to grow the business with clients and establish a unique offering to all ...
Minimum requirements :
- VIP or Payspace payrolls experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in processing payrolls
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized ...
- Act as credit controller and cost accountant
- Finalise and responsible for monthly sales and cost of sales
- Analyse gross profits and GP percentages (FOB and freight)
- Issue debtors statements and follow-up on incoming ...
Skills/Experience Required: 5 years commercial experience
Develop and implement purchasing practices and monitor the purchasing system.
Prepare tender documents and administer ...
Internal Sales Consultant
R8 000 – R10 000 Basic per Month Negotiable plus Monthly Commission!
Main Purpose of the Role:Set-up new business appointments with qualified prospects for External Sales Rep, and maintain existing customer base. ...
R 20,000 -25,000 Per Month
Hands on individual with related experience
Office management experience
Experience in invoicing, banking and costing
Experience in managing/ controlling of stores
Skill and abilit to provide excellent customer care
Loyal and punctual individual
Sales within store & Manage the store (calls, admin, orders etc)
Driving to see clients
Own transport and ...
Human Resources Supervisor
Description and responsibilities:
• Fluent in English
• Good communication skills/experienced in HR Functions
• Strategic planning
• Resource selection
• Leadership Techniques
• Local Law
Logistics Controller - R12 000 -R15 000 pm
- Ensure that the suppliers paperwork is correct and that it is distributed correctly
- Ensure that all suppliers have an export license
- Liaise with Company staff handling ...