Jobs in Krugersdorp in Last Week
Founded 1887 by Marthinus Pretorius and named after Paul Kruger, Krugersdorp is a mining city located in the West Rand of the Gauteng province, South Africa. Gold, manganese, iron, asbestos and lime are the minerals mined n the area. The town has a population of more than 350 000 people and is the industrial hub of Western Gauteng. Mining is the main economy driving force of Krugersdrop.
Showing Results 1 - 4 of 4
To be considered for appointment into this position, the successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Be in possession of Grade 12 or equivalent Qualification
• Be computer literate and able to use MS Office ...
Permanent Intermediate position
R10,000 - R13,000 pm
Job role/sector: focussing on retail and in-store placement.
Communicate brand identities to retailers
Developing strategies to increase sales
Keep up ...
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a ...
? 2-3 experience in crushing processing plant
? Bottling processing plant
The successful incumbent will possess:
• N3 - N6 in Mechanical Engineering
• Fitter Trade Tested
• 3-5 years FMCG experience
• Production/manufacturing ...