Jobs in Krugersdorp in Last Week
Founded 1887 by Marthinus Pretorius and named after Paul Kruger, Krugersdorp is a mining city located in the West Rand of the Gauteng province, South Africa. Gold, manganese, iron, asbestos and lime are the minerals mined n the area. The town has a population of more than 350 000 people and is the industrial hub of Western Gauteng. Mining is the main economy driving force of Krugersdrop.
Showing Results 1 - 5 of 5
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT X2 (FREELANCE),KRUGERSDORP, 70/30 COMMISSION
• GRADE 12
• OWN TRANSPORT
• VALID DRIVERS LICENCE
• MIN 3 YEAR EXP IN RECRUITMENT AGENCY ( NOT INHOUSE)
• MUST HAVE OWN TRACKABLE CLIENT DATABASE
• EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY ...
SALES REP ( TIMBER & PLYWOOD SALES), PRETORIA AND JHB, RNEG + BEN
• Grade 12 and or equivalent
• A suitable sales andor marketing qualification would be an advantage
• Drivers License
• Own Transport
• Sound negotiation and selling ...
An exciting new position is now vacant for an Electrician at an FMCG company in Gauteng. The applicant should have at least 3 years’ experience as a Trade Tested Electrician. Experience in the food industry is an advantage. Furthermore, it is ...
Hire Resolve is representing Private company seeking a Pharmacist to join their team. The successful candidate must have a B-Pharm Degree, be registered with the SA Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacist and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in ...
A company based in Krugersdorp is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team!
• Degree (essential)
• 3+ years’ experience
• Team lead experience in a software development environment
• High command of verbal ...