Jobs in Lephalale
The Coal mining town Lephalale, formally known as Ellisras, is situated in the Limpopo province of South Africa straight east of the Waterberg Coalfield. The town was founded as Ellisras in 1960 and named after the original farm owners, Patrick Ellis and Piet Erasmus, but in 2002 the town was renamed Lephalale after the main river that crosses the municipality by the provincial government of Limpopo. Lephalale is separated into three main subsections, Lephalale, Onverwacht and Marapong. The major economic activities of around town include: Exxaro's Grootegeluk Coal Mine, Eskom's Matimba coal power station, Eskom's new Medupi power station, and Agriculture.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 19
We have an opportunity for a General worker driver machine operator Artisan Admin store man safety officer Matric (Grade 12) Excellent communication skills required - both written and verbal Excellent communication skills High sense of ...
Job Roles :
? Control the flow of inventory in and out of warehouse to stores
? Operate point of sale and stock system – Pastel Evolution
? Maintaining stock categorization on system to ensure efficient ...
We have an opportunity for a General worker driver Admin Receptionist Matric (Grade 12) Excellent communication skills required - both written and verbal Excellent communication skills High sense of responsibility Good Organizational Skills ...
We have an opportunity for a General worker driver Admin Receptionist machine operators security electrician N course Matric (Grade 12) Excellent communication skills required - both written and verbal Excellent communication skills High sense of ...
? Direct Assistance - directly assisting the Company Secretary and Legal Manager with projects. This could range from follow-up work on current projects to assisting with the fulfilment of the company ...
Learnerships available for people living with disabilities!
Are you a candidate with a disability struggling to get a job in Johannesburg?
Do you think your disability is affecting your chances of getting a job?
Do you feel your level of ...
R 10 000 - 12 000.00 + Medical Aid.
- SYSPRO accounting - working knowledge is essential
- Full function Debtors experience essential including but not limed to:
Call Centre Agents
1 Year Call Centre experience
Must be able to work independently, Must be able to work under pressure, Must have a good working track record, Excellent problem solving skills, Excellent communication ...
Sales people urgently needed!!!
• Driver’s licence
• Own reliable vehicle essential
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• PSIRA Grade B registered (preferential but not essential as we can put them through the training)
• Previous ...
Armed Response Officer urgently needed
• Matric/Grade 12 (Minimum Grade 10)
• Valid PSIRA Grade C registered
• Valid Armed Response
• Driver’s licence (minimum 2 years driving experience preferential)
• Valid Firearm Competency
• Previous ...
One of South Africa’s biggest mines in Limpopo has a vacancy and is looking for a Maintenance Specialist to join their team.
• Senior Certificate
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 8 – 10 Years’ Experience ...
A reputable mining company is looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team of professionals in Limpopo.
- Qualified Electrician (Trade Test Section 13)
- N6/S4 National Diploma
- Minimum of five years’ ...
A reputable mining company is seeking a Chief Safety Officer in Limpopo.
• Blasting Certificate
• National Diploma Safety Management
• COMSOC/SAMTRAC advantageous
• 3 Years’ experience as a Chief Safety Officer ...
A reputable Mining Company is urgently seeking a Mining Technical Assistant in Limpopo.
• Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
• Mine Overseers Certificate of Competency
• 5+ years’ experience in the ...
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Strata Control Officer to be based in Limpopo. The incumbent is required to have:
• A minimum of 8 years’ relevant Mining experience
• A relevant Degree / Diploma
• Strata Control Certificate.
• A ...