Jobs in Polokwane
Meaning "Place of Safety", is a city in the Polokwane Local Municipality and the capital of the Limpopo province, South Africa. Polokwane is a major urban centre, the biggest and most important north of Gauteng. It was one of the host cities of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.The city hosts several major industries such as Coca-Cola and South African Breweries. As the capital of the Limpopo province the city also has a large commercial area with the four largest banks in the country all having at least three branches in the city.
Showing Results 16 - 30 of 92
Are you looking for a new job to start next year? Then start applying now!
Mass Staffing Projects is recruiting a Mine Manager for one of their reputable clients based in Limpopo.
The suitable candidate must have all the below ...
An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Superintendent at a mine based in Limpopo.
• Degree/National Diploma: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Government Certificate of Competency - Mines and Works
• Prior ...
Call Centre Agents
1 Year Call Centre experience
Must be able to work independently, Must be able to work under pressure, Must have a good working track record, Excellent problem solving skills, Excellent communication ...
A reputable mining company based in Limpopo is seeking a Maintenance Planner to join their team of professionals.
- N4 Qualification in Engineering
- Qualified Artisan (Section 13)
- Minimum 3 years relevant ...
A reputable mining company is looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team of professionals in Limpopo.
- Qualified Electrician (Trade Test Section 13)
- N6/S4 National Diploma
- Minimum of five years’ ...
One of the leading Mining companies based in Limpopo is looking to add a highly skilled Fitter-Smelter to their Team.
• Senior Certificate
• Trade Test (Section 13)
• 8 – 10 Years’ Experience in smelter/Plant ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mine in Limpopo in their search for an experienced Maintenance Superintendent.
• Degree or National Diploma
• Government Certificate of Competency (Mines and Works)
• 10 years ...
A well-established Mine in Limpopo is looking for a Maintenance Planner.
• Senior Certificate
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Trade Test – Section 13
• 6 – 8 Years’ Experience – with Concentrator ...
A reputable firm is urgently seeking a Shaft Timberman in Limpopo
• Onsetter’s and Blasting Certificates
• Shaft experience, conveyor belts and rail tracks (operation and maintenance)
• Fitting and rigging skills (good ...
A reputable mining house is seeking an Instrument Technician in Limpopo.
• National Diploma/B Degree
• Instrumentation Trade Test – Section 13
• 5+ years’ post apprenticeship experience ...
A reputable Mining Company is urgently seeking a Mining Technical Assistant in Limpopo.
• Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
• Mine Overseers Certificate of Competency
• 5+ years’ experience in the ...
An exciting new opportunity has opened for an Engineering Foreman to be based in Limpopo.
• Engineering Foreman Certificate
• N3 or Matric Certificate
• Section 13 Electrical Trade Test
• 8 years’ relevant ...
A reputable beverage manufacturing company based in Limpopo is in need of a Packaging Engineer Trainee.
• BSc in Mechanical Engineering
• GCC Factories
• 5 years exp. within a packaging/ beverage industry ...
A great new opportunity exists with a leading mining client for a Mine Manager to be based in Limpopo.
Minimum requirements include:
• Mine Managers Certificate
• Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering
• 10 years' operational and ...
A well-known mining company is seeking an experienced Boilermaker to be based in Limpopo.
• Boilermaker Trade Certificate (Section 13)
• Grade 12 / N3
• N4 Certificate
• 6 years’ mining experience
• Gold / Platinum experience ...