Jobs in Polokwane
Meaning "Place of Safety", is a city in the Polokwane Local Municipality and the capital of the Limpopo province, South Africa. Polokwane is a major urban centre, the biggest and most important north of Gauteng. It was one of the host cities of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.The city hosts several major industries such as Coca-Cola and South African Breweries. As the capital of the Limpopo province the city also has a large commercial area with the four largest banks in the country all having at least three branches in the city.
Showing Results 31 - 45 of 113
Purchasing Clerk - R12500pm
Matric (Grade 12)
Code 08 driver's license and preferably own reliable transport
Previous experience in a similar position
Preferably have experience in the milling industry (not essential)
Computer literate (MS ...
Our client, a leading platinum producer and process facilities based in Limpopo is looking for an experienced and qualified Resident Engineer.
• B Degree Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Trade Test ...
PG Glass is the largest network of Shatterprufe windscreens and Armourplate toughened automotive glass Fitment Centre’s in South Africa, as well as the largest repairer and installer of glazing and building glass products in Southern ...
Sales Support Administrator
Salary : R 10 000 pm + commission
Former experience in sales/admin
Good interpersonal skills
* Working within a customer service team
* Dealing with incoming calls and emails
* General ...
Looking for something new? Somewhere to grow and move up the corporate ladder?
A mine based in the North West is seeking a Mining Engineer to ensure legal compliance for projects within area.
• Recognized Mining ...
An important supplier of platinum to the international market is urgently looking for a Section Manager for one of their operations in Limpopo.
Successful applicants must have:
• Grade 12
• B Degree in Mining Engineering/BTech in ...
Customer Service Position
12 Months Call Centre Experience
Clear Criminal Record + ITC
R 8500 (Salary will increase the longer you are with the company)
Medical Aid + Pension Fund (After 3 months) ...
The successful applicant must meet with the following
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Self-motivated person who sets and achieves high standards
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding ...
HELPDESK SUPPORT AGENT
National ISP Leader is recruiting for a Helpdesk Support Agent to join their dynamic team
- Relevant IT Tertiary qualification
- Previous exposure to Call ...
A reputable mining company based in Limpopo is seeking a Maintenance Planner to join their team of professionals.
- N4 Qualification in Engineering
- Qualified Artisan (Section 13)
- Minimum 3 years relevant ...
A reputable mining company is looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team of professionals in Limpopo.
- Qualified Electrician (Trade Test Section 13)
- N6/S4 National Diploma
- Minimum of five years’ ...
One of the leading Mining companies based in Limpopo is looking to add a highly skilled Fitter-Smelter to their Team.
• Senior Certificate
• Trade Test (Section 13)
• 8 – 10 Years’ Experience in smelter/Plant ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mine in Limpopo in their search for an experienced Maintenance Superintendent.
• Degree or National Diploma
• Government Certificate of Competency (Mines and Works)
• 10 years ...
A well-established Mine in Limpopo is looking for a Maintenance Planner.
• Senior Certificate
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Trade Test – Section 13
• 6 – 8 Years’ Experience – with Concentrator ...
A reputable firm is urgently seeking a Shaft Timberman in Limpopo
• Onsetter’s and Blasting Certificates
• Shaft experience, conveyor belts and rail tracks (operation and maintenance)
• Fitting and rigging skills (good ...