Jobs in Potgietersrus
Potgietersrus was officially renamed to Mokopane in the year of 2003 and is a town situated in the Limpopo province. The town was renamed to Mokopane in honour of the king, who ruled the area before being overthrown and killed by the Voortrekkers, known as King Mgombane Kekana. The town is home to people who speak Northern Ndebele, Northern Sotho, English, Afrikaans, and XiTsonga. The area of Mokopane is one of the richest agricultural regions in South Africa with produce such as wheat, tobacco, citrus, peanuts, beef, maize, and cotton. The environment is mainly bushveld with numerous Acacia trees and aloe plants. There are also caves that are ancient, San rock paintings, and the Big Five. Mokopane also provides some outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and 4x4 trails.
Showing Results 1 - 9 of 9
Personal Lines Claims Investigator
Our client operates in the market through multiple client-facing brands including insurance and investment brands.
Responsibilities and work outputs
• Receive personal line claims identified by the fraud ...
Candidate will be required to plan, develop, implement, direct and administer all aspects of the organization’s personnel and payroll functions within specific departments
* Co-ordinate recruitment activities
* Supervise orientation ...
Key Performance Areas
? Processing of employee remuneration details and related admin on VIP
? Monthly payments and reconciliations in respect of NBCRFLI
? Liaison with contracts, depots, HR, Finance, NBCRFLI, Medical ...
Receptionist - R9000pm
Experience and qualification required
• Operation of switchboard for main building
• Computer literate - Word & Excel
• Matric Certificate or equivalent
• Assisting with typing of documentation
• Photocopying, binding ...
PASTEL INVOICING CLERK
Salary: R8 000 to R10 000 pm
• Grade 12
• 2 years relevant exp
• MUST HAVE PASTEL EVOLUTION CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE
• MS Excel knowledge (above average)
All CVS must be in MS Word format. ...
Salary :Market related
A finance or IT Graduate with strong CAATS skills for a top Investment firm seeking to grow and develop strong candidates
CAATS exposure essential
B-Comm (Honours ideal) in ...
Senior Sales Executive – R7 000 pm
Our ideal candidate will be professional, have exceptional communication/interpersonal skills, be assertive, be able to work well independently and have leadership skills for potential management.
You will be ...
Direct Sales Representative
· The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for gaining entry to potential Corporate and SME markets by generating qualified lead.
· This is a strategic role and the ...
Graphic Designer/Art Director
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
-interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their ...