Jobs in Potgietersrus
Potgietersrus was officially renamed to Mokopane in the year of 2003 and is a town situated in the Limpopo province. The town was renamed to Mokopane in honour of the king, who ruled the area before being overthrown and killed by the Voortrekkers, known as King Mgombane Kekana. The town is home to people who speak Northern Ndebele, Northern Sotho, English, Afrikaans, and XiTsonga. The area of Mokopane is one of the richest agricultural regions in South Africa with produce such as wheat, tobacco, citrus, peanuts, beef, maize, and cotton. The environment is mainly bushveld with numerous Acacia trees and aloe plants. There are also caves that are ancient, San rock paintings, and the Big Five. Mokopane also provides some outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and 4x4 trails.
Showing Results 1 - 6 of 6
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum Matric and Legal Secretarial diploma essential
• 3 years secretarial experience
• Entirely proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and ...
Outbound Customer Service Agent – R10500pm
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a sales environment and be confident generating leads.
You will have fantastic communication and rapport building skills, be confident ...
As part of a team, you will be supporting solicitors with a varied workload, dealing with separation and divorce issues, including financial settlements, children matters and prenuptial agreements, wills and ...
Our client is looking for an Inventory Controller to join their company.
Duties include: responsible for regional stock holding - ensure optimal stock levels, accurate & complete processing of corporate ...
· Permanent Intermediate position
· R8,000 - R9,000 pm cost to company incl benefits
Seeking to employ passionate, entrepreneurial Sales Executives who are strong hunters and will aggressively knock-down doors ...
• Graduate of Marketing or Digital Marketing related courses
• Must be fluent in English
• Good with giving direction
• With At least 2 years of paid experience
• Technically-knowledgeable: PC literate ...