Jobs in Sandton in Last Day
Is an affluent city situated within the metro of Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Urban decay downtown Johannesburg caused many corporate offices to move from Johannesburg Central Business District to Sandton in the 1990s. It has become the new financial district of South Africa and Johannesburg's premier business centre. Much of the financial focus of Johannesburg has shifted from the Central Business District to Sandton. Massmart also has its head office in the Massmart House in Sandton as well as Ster-Kinekor which has its head office in the Ster-Kinekor Office Park in Eastgate, Sandton. IBM's and Hewlett Packard's main Southern Africa and South Africa offices are in Rivonia, Sandton.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 15
Restaurant Manager- R16 000pm
Well established/busy restaurant requires the services of a manager.
Ideal candidate should have.
*At least 2 years restaurant experience in managing and general admin/customer relations
*Good communication and ...
R14 000 – 20 000neg
NIGHT BRIDGE computer system essential
4-8 years experience in reservationist
Experience in working with tour operators ,
Own clients would be a advantage
Candidate must ...
Response to customer enquiries,
Taking customers orders and payments
Checking orders and productivity
Mailshots and marketing campaigns
The successful applicant will:
Provide actuarial and strategic advice
• Lead and Manage the function for Actuarial Business Support within the STI Actuarial team
• Provide actuarial and strategic support to the STI CEO and Exco
• Provide actuarial and strategic support to ...
Black African female
Immediate start for 6 month fixed term contract
Essential: Experience in the financial services sector
Relevant degree as a minimum
Experience in direct sourcing, stakeholder engagement and managing the ...
• Drive the formulation and implementation of the risk model and claims philosophy
• Analysis of claims and other data to recommend and implement changes to the risk model and sanctioning new risk strategies
• Manage relationships and policies ...
Responsible for supporting technical marketing, coordinating and facilitating all product and related training (head office staff, distribution staff, and external stakeholders), general query handling, support to the product team in developing and ...
17k - 26k
• Accountable for developing and implementing the marketing and communication strategies for stakeholders.
• Understand the marketing and communication objectives of different areas in the ...
Accountable for planning, defining and implementing marketing and communication strategies to support the launch of a new investment product.
Understand the marketing and communication objectives of different areas in the business and put in ...
Primary focus of the role is policy administration and ensuring seamless service is delivered to clients
Work closely with members of Life Assistance teams
• Self-administration and self-monitoring of workflow items according to agreed SLA ...
Drive the formulation and implementation of the risk model and underwriting philosophy
Analysis of claims and other data to recommend and implement changes to the risk model
Sanctioning new risk strategies, managing relationships and policies ...
Junior Product Analyst: Group Risk Pricing
10k – 20k
• Screen and analyse new and existing business pricing requests:
- Analyse and format data received from broker
• Gather, assess and analyse all relevant information ...
• Reviewing query performance and optimizing code continuously
• Writing queries and procedures used by applications, reports, SSIS packages or SQL jobs
• Designing and developing database tables
• Data modelling to visualize database ...
• Responsible for all aspects of Life cover, Permanent Disability cover, Temp Disability Cover and Critical Illness claims assessment and claim management, including financial risk
• Ensure delivery of quality, timeous and consistent claims by ...
We have a client based in Sandton who is looking for a Senior Developer to be part of their team involved in developing, maintaining and implementing software from a technical design.
• IT Degree or Diploma
• 7+ ...