Jobs in Gauteng
Although Gauteng is the country's smallest province, it also has the largest population. Not only is Gauteng the place where most of South Africa's research and development takes place, due to it being home to many of the country's core biotechnology companies, but the province has the most important educational and health centres in the country. Those living in Gauteng have the highest per capita ncome level in the country. The most significant economic sectors found in Gauteng are financial and business services, logistics and communications, as well as mining.
Showing Results 76 - 90 of 8100
Legal Assistant / Secretary
Working within a small team you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple diaries
- Liaising with courts and clients
- Audio typing reports via dictation tapes.
- Lodging court applications
- Legal letter ...
Personal Assistant – R10 000
• Filing, opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the office procedures
• Maintaining client files in good order, collating documents
• Inputting time recording, ...
Must be someone with a strong personality and is able to handle an incredible amount of pressure and stress.
They need to be very well organized and someone who drives processes.
Will have ...
We are in need of 3 competent welders to work from our sites in Kempton park and Krugersdorp.
We require people with basic training as you will undergo trade test before you start. Experience will be an advantage, infact the more experienced the ...
Our company is excited by the prospect of expanding the Customs Operations team through the recruitment of a seasoned leader to take up the role of Customs Operations Manager. Reporting to the National Customs Manager for South Africa and based in ...
• Control and utilise available manpower resources of the Warehouse Control Tower by directing the continuous work flow to Control Tower
personnel as appropriate to ensure the optimum working capacity of the section.
• Continuously ...
MINE FITTER (PLANT MAINTENANCE), CULLINAN, RNEG, CV
• Grade 12 / N2 Certificate
• Qualified Fitter Trade Certificate through a recognised Institution and Apprenticeship**
• Minimum 3 years post Apprenticeship (qualification) ...
• Analysing forecast reports to determine optimal stock for targeted availability.
• Recommending and placing orders on suppliers.
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery schedules are met.
• Following up on backorders and overdue ...
Our company is excited about the prospect of recruiting a seasoned business development manager from the freight forwarding industry to develop the perishable portfolio for airfreight. This role reports to the National Airfreight ...
1. Job Title: Sales Representative
3. Purpose of the Job
3.1. To effectively market & sell products in a professional capacity by establishing & maintaining relationships with new & existing clientele.
3.2. To effectively build our ...
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
-Preferably no older than 45 years' of age
-BComm Quantitative Management
-Must have Logistics and Retails experience
-Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Excel and Outlook) ...
-Preferably no older than 45 years of age
-5 Years' Properties Experience
-5 Years' in Properties role
-Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office,Excel, Outlook)
-Excellent communication and people ...
The client is an upmarket, boutique aesthetics clinic located in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg. They require the skills and experience of a Medical Practice Receptionist/Front Office Manager.
Tuesday – Friday: 8h00 – ...
Commercial Manager - Bryanston Gauteng
5-8 years financial or commercial experience in a services industry with annuity revenue
MS suite of products specifically Excel
We are urgently looking for general medical assistance (Care Worker) in our engineering company to working immediately.
• Valid I.D/Passport
• Able to work night shift
• Willing to work under pressure
• Without ...