Jobs in Gauteng
Although Gauteng is the country's smallest province, it also has the largest population. Not only is Gauteng the place where most of South Africa's research and development takes place, due to it being home to many of the country's core biotechnology companies, but the province has the most important educational and health centres in the country. Those living in Gauteng have the highest per capita ncome level in the country. The most significant economic sectors found in Gauteng are financial and business services, logistics and communications, as well as mining.
Showing Results 286 - 300 of 7410
*Attend and support the Events Manager
*Produce event documents and materials
*Prepare and send confirmation emails and invitations
*Manage the attendee list
*Update and maintain the CMS (Content ...
Retail Store Manager
What you'll do:
* Get the best out of every team member by listening, coaching, supporting and developing them
* Deliver an amazing customer experience, making sure service levels never dip below sensational
Accounts Payable Assistant
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our clients finance team.
Salary R14 000
• Resolve supplier queries.
• Complete statement reconciliations for all suppliers
R8 000 neg
If you are a confident, professional receptionist who is looking for an amazing organization to work for with great benefits, then this is the role for you. The right candidate will have an excellent telephone manner ...
Site Agent - Roads and Earthworks. Must have a formal tertiary qualification - National Diploma Civil Engineering or higher. Minimum 5 years experience with Roads and Earthworks Construction on Major Projects. SACPCMP Registration as well as SANRAL ...
Responsibilities will include:
* Process, collate and check temporary staff timesheets
* Update database with temporary weekly hours
* Updating tax codes and reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
* Accurately processing ...
Are you fluent in Afrikaans? Do you have 2+ years experience handling the full claims cycle in Short-term Insurance? Have you completed your FAIS and RE5?
Then you are our next hire!
Join a well established Insurance company in Roodepoort ...
Franchise Sales Manager – JHB
• Selling new franchises per budget
• Opening of new stores as per budget
• Research target market: Research market for most fertile source of franchisees
• Market development: Promote ...
Legal Assistant / Secretary
Working within a small team you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple diaries
- Liaising with courts and clients
- Audio typing reports via dictation tapes.
- Lodging court applications
- Legal letter ...
Are you a seasoned Commercial Claims Manager. Do you have 5 years experience in leading a personal lines Commercial Claims team? Are you fully compliant with FSCA requirements?
My client, an industry giant in Insurance is looking for you. ...
Personal Assistant – R10 000
• Filing, opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the office procedures
• Maintaining client files in good order, collating documents
• Inputting time recording, ...
Client reporting / reconciliations / calculations
Requesting monthly statements from 3rd parties
Typing Client Meeting Minutes from notes provided by the Private Client Consultant
Take on of new clients ...
Must be someone with a strong personality and is able to handle an incredible amount of pressure and stress.
They need to be very well organized and someone who drives processes.
Will have ...
Centurion: SECURITY SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER
-Presentable and professional male, preferably aged approximately 25 – 40 years
-Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
-4 years experience in installation of Security ...
Construction company based East Rand urgently require require suitably qualified and experienced Legal Conveyancer with Construction Sector experience (Solid knowledge of Contracts) Package highly negotiable. ...