Jobs in Gauteng
Although Gauteng is the country's smallest province, it also has the largest population. Not only is Gauteng the place where most of South Africa's research and development takes place, due to it being home to many of the country's core biotechnology companies, but the province has the most important educational and health centres in the country. Those living in Gauteng have the highest per capita ncome level in the country. The most significant economic sectors found in Gauteng are financial and business services, logistics and communications, as well as mining.
Showing Results 121 - 135 of 7408
Personal Assistant – R10 000
• Filing, opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the office procedures
• Maintaining client files in good order, collating documents
• Inputting time recording, ...
Client reporting / reconciliations / calculations
Requesting monthly statements from 3rd parties
Typing Client Meeting Minutes from notes provided by the Private Client Consultant
Take on of new clients ...
Must be someone with a strong personality and is able to handle an incredible amount of pressure and stress.
They need to be very well organized and someone who drives processes.
Will have ...
Centurion: SECURITY SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER
-Presentable and professional male, preferably aged approximately 25 – 40 years
-Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
-4 years experience in installation of Security ...
Construction company based East Rand urgently require require suitably qualified and experienced Legal Conveyancer with Construction Sector experience (Solid knowledge of Contracts) Package highly negotiable. ...
Restaurant in Kempton Park is looking for a junior Restaurant Manager with 2+ years restaurant management experience to join the team. Applicants must be well spoken, well groomed and have good customer relations skills. Position suitable for ...
Does the thrill of developing Applications motivate you to jump out of bed in the mornings? Does Java development run through your veins? We have the position for you!
• IT Related qualification
• 5+ Years’ Experience
• Java, ...
NOSA currently has a vacancy for a Business Analyst to join the group’s finance team, taking responsibility for supporting the managing director of the fast growing Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) business unit with ...
• Prepare a strategic key account map identifying various targets and critical stakeholders
• Develop a sales boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close sales in both private and public sector thereby promoting Arc Skills ...
• Essential: Communication skills, Human Relations Skills, proactive, quick thinker, problem solving skills, Delegation, team player, motivation, attention to detail,
• Desirable: Ability to use Outlook email, Ms word and Excel
• Minimum of 3 ...
Mechanical Design Engineer - mechanical vibration experience
Design/ re-engineer existing products to enhance their performance, improve reliability and cost-effectiveness.
• Thoroughly and effectively troubleshoot problems and implement ...
We have a new and exciting opportunity available in Vanderbijlpark.
All you need to have is:
• A Matric certificate
• South Africa ID
• Fluent in English or Afrikaans
• Great communication skills
• Friendly and a positive attitude
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of modular packaging refrigeration systems. From its assembly plant and head office in Johannesburg, South Africa, they International designs, manufactures and supplies premium quality equipment ...
This position reports to: Manufacturing Manager
To manage the resources (machines, human resources and material) within the Press Shop to achieve production goals and objectives.
The work and responsibilities of ...
PA to MD
Salary: R 12 000.00 Negotiable / Petrol will be reimbursed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic company.
The ideal candidate must have heart, be loyal and must be able to change ...