Jobs in Kwazulu-Natal
South Africa is the second-largest exporter of steam coal in the world. The Richards Bay Coal Terminal has been instrumental in securing this position for the country. Richards Bay Minerals is also the largest sand-mining and mineral-processing operation in the world. Thanks to its abundant water supply and labour resources, the province has recently undergone rapid industrialisation. Industries are found at Newcastle, Ladysmith, Dundee, Richards Bay, Durban, Hammarsdale, Richmond, Pietermaritzburg and Mandeni.
Showing Results 31 - 45 of 2362
We are currently seeking a Technical Principal to join our established bridge teams in Durban. With 15+ years of experience in Civil Engineering with a focus in Bridge Engineering. The candidate must have the following:
• Bachelor's ...
Our company is expanding at a rapid rate and we are searching for the ideal candidate who wants to grow and develop with us. We operate in the Marketing and Sales sector and we are passionate about our people, and believe in growing individuals, ...
Opportunity in Direct Sales
We are one of South Africa’s leading direct marketing companies and we offer exciting growth opportunities for people who are keen to fast track their career in sales. We are currently looking for a special individual ...
The person will basically be the coordinator for the department by doing administration work. Statutory Control has to do with applications coming in for encroachments around our national roads.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The incumbent ...
Requirements for the role:
• Somatology/Beauty Diploma ESSENTIAL
• Strong administrative and computer skills essential
• Vibrant, professional, confident demeanour
• Excellent communication skills
• Clear guest services orientation
• Sales ...
• To lead and organize the companies team, to set and maintain standards and to strive to always keep improving standards whilst maintaining budget and gross profit.
• Responsible to operate within the policies and procedures as ...
• A diploma in Hotel Management
• 3-4 years’ experience as a Sommelier in a 4/5 star hotel
• Strong knowledge of wine service procedures
• Strong command of English combined with good written skills
• Ability ...
Overseeing the day to day running of the Hot kitchen in the absence of the Executive Sous Chef
• Matriculation certificate (or the equivalent)
• Either Culinary Arts, Catering management or Food Service ...
To assist the Food and Beverage Manager to lead and organize the Food and Beverage Service Team with the main responsibility overseeing the Restaurant Operation, to set and maintain standards and to strive to always keep improving standards whilst ...
Job Title Foreman
Package Basic Salary R30000, Medical Aid, Provident Fund, 13th Cheque
Location New Castle, KZN
Grade 12 (with Maths)
Blasting Ticket ( desirable)
Certificate in Blasting Technology
• Do you have a proven track record of hitting your target?
• Have you got previous sales experience working in the finance Industry?
• Can you demonstrate excellent customer service?
• Are you goal orientated with a passion to be ...
A Durban based Food Manufacturing company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Electrician.
N64, Electrician Trade Test
5 - 7 years’ FMCG experience.
Salary: R23k – R25k Basic per month.
A stellar opportunity has become available for a skilled BI Specialist for a well-established IT company in the Durban area
• Relevant Degree (Development)
• At least 10 years of experience in the software industry
• a ...
Leading company looking for a Technical Principal - Bridges. Candidates must have a BSc. /BEng. in Structural Engineering and a minimum of 10-15 years’ post graduate experience in a Consulting firm. Candidates must have purely bridge project ...
A Maintenance Manager position is vacant in a well-established food manufacturing company in Durban. The applicant must have a National Diploma/ BTech in Mechanical Engineering with a Trade Test and at least 5 - 7 years’ experience in a similar ...