Jobs in Limpopo
More than a fifth of the province economy is contributed to by Mining. Diamonds, phosphate, antimony, iron ore, copper, platinum group metals, chromium high- and middle-grade cooking oil, are included in Limpopo's rich mineral deposits. Mineral reserves include vermiculite, scheelite, gold, mica, emeralds, silicon, magnetite. The province is classified as a developing area because it exports primary products and imports manufactured goods and services. The province has high potential though thanks to resources such as rain-fed agriculture, tourism, minerals and abundant labour that offer excellent investment opportunities.
Showing Results 196 - 210 of 233
R 10 000 - 12 000.00 + Medical Aid.
- SYSPRO accounting - working knowledge is essential
- Full function Debtors experience essential including but not limed to:
Graphic Designer/Art Director
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
-interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their ...
Our passenger dealer client based in Loius Trichardt currently holds a vacancy for an experienced EE After Sales Manager.
• To grow the parts and service department in all facets of operation.
• To ensure the highest degree of ...
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Plan, assign & review staff work
• Support month end & year end close process
• Compile VAT information for review
• Control over ...
Girl Friday required for administration and occasional reception duties.
? Must be able to do Microsoft Office - more typing than spreadsheet.
? Must be able to take instructions and complete identified tasks. That ...
Litigation Secretary (VAF)
Litigation Secretary specialising in VAF needed in a law firm.
- Typing of legal documents
- Arranging appointments
- Opening files
- Dictaphone typing
- Typing of High and ...
New Business Sales Executive
Salary R8500 pm
The candidate will be responsible for new business development, to establish and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, and creating links between business networks in order to ...
Our vast and growing Wholesale/Retail client search the service of a Buyer to start a.s.a.p.
• Ensuring distribution and retail profitability as well as managing expenses accordingly in terms of stipulated ...
•Matric / Grade 12 certificate
•Valid Drivers license and own vehicle
•Relevant management tertiary qualification
Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
•Be able to do Debtors and Creditors
Our client seek a Professional Receptionist to handle all calls and client services.
Answer switchboard and deal with all client queries
Ensure smooth running of reception ...
• A combination of the completion of a tertiary qualification in Accounting and three to five years specific experience in the control of creditors
• 3 years minimum experience in creditors ...
CALL CENTRE SUPERVISOR – FAIS Compliance
Salary: R15 000
• Gr 12 (Matric),
• Experience in Short Term Insurance / Call Centre.
• FAIS Compliance
• Call Centre qualification will be advantageous
• Must have training skills
Westvaal Polokwane requires the services of a Parts Manager
Duties / Responsibilities:
The management of the sales, staff and finances in the parts department.
Maintain inventory records and implement Company Standards in the department. ...
An exciting opportunity exists within a stable mine with endless opportunities.
If you are looking for growth in a reputable company, then this Mine Planner position based in Limpopo is for you.
• B.Sc. or B.Eng. - ...
DISPATCH CLERK – THABAZIMBI:
• 1-Year experience in a Logistics, Dispatch and/or Sales Environment
• Must reside in or around Thabazimbi area
• 1-year experience in a Logistics, Dispatch and/or Sales ...