Jobs in Limpopo
More than a fifth of the province economy is contributed to by Mining. Diamonds, phosphate, antimony, iron ore, copper, platinum group metals, chromium high- and middle-grade cooking oil, are included in Limpopo's rich mineral deposits. Mineral reserves include vermiculite, scheelite, gold, mica, emeralds, silicon, magnetite. The province is classified as a developing area because it exports primary products and imports manufactured goods and services. The province has high potential though thanks to resources such as rain-fed agriculture, tourism, minerals and abundant labour that offer excellent investment opportunities.
Showing Results 31 - 45 of 159
An exciting new opportunity has opened for an Engineering Foreman to be based in Limpopo.
• Engineering Foreman Certificate
• N3 or Matric Certificate
• Section 13 Electrical Trade Test
• 8 years’ relevant ...
A reputable Mining Company is urgently seeking a Mining Technical Assistant in Limpopo.
• Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
• Mine Overseers Certificate of Competency
• 5+ years’ experience in the ...
A reputable mining house is seeking an Instrument Technician in Limpopo.
• National Diploma/B Degree
• Instrumentation Trade Test – Section 13
• 5+ years’ post apprenticeship experience ...
A reputable firm is urgently seeking a Shaft Timberman in Limpopo
• Onsetter’s and Blasting Certificates
• Shaft experience, conveyor belts and rail tracks (operation and maintenance)
• Fitting and rigging skills (good ...
A well-established Mine in Limpopo is looking for a Maintenance Planner.
• Senior Certificate
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Trade Test – Section 13
• 6 – 8 Years’ Experience – with Concentrator ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mine in Limpopo in their search for an experienced Maintenance Superintendent.
• Degree or National Diploma
• Government Certificate of Competency (Mines and Works)
• 10 years ...
One of the leading Mining companies based in Limpopo is looking to add a highly skilled Fitter-Smelter to their Team.
• Senior Certificate
• Trade Test (Section 13)
• 8 – 10 Years’ Experience in smelter/Plant ...
A reputable mining company is looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team of professionals in Limpopo.
- Qualified Electrician (Trade Test Section 13)
- N6/S4 National Diploma
- Minimum of five years’ ...
A reputable mining company based in Limpopo is seeking a Maintenance Planner to join their team of professionals.
- N4 Qualification in Engineering
- Qualified Artisan (Section 13)
- Minimum 3 years relevant ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the leading mining companies in their search for a Maintenance Superintendent to be based in Limpopo.
Candidates are required to be in possession of a Degree / Diploma in Engineering as well as a Government ...
A leading mining company in Limpopo is seeking for an experienced Rigger to join their team.
Minimum requirements include:
• Rigger Trade Test
• 5 years’ experience post apprenticeship
• Experience in Shafts and Underground ...
A well-known mining company in Limpopo is seeking a Chief Safety Officer to join their team.
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• Blasting Certificate
• 10+ years’ production experience
• 5+ years’ safety ...
Hire Resolve is currently representing one of the largest Mining companies in South Africa in search for a Mineral Resource Manager to be based in Limpopo.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide management and guidance to ensure ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the leading mining companies in their search for an Instrument Technologist to be based in Limpopo.
Candidates are required to be in possession of a B-Tech in Electrical Engineering and must have a minimum of 5 ...
Hire Resolve is representing a hospital in the Northern Cape seeking a Pharmacist to join their team.
The successful candidate must have a B-Pharm Degree
Must be registered with the SA Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacist and have a ...