Jobs in Northern Cape in Last Week
The Northern Cape Province is the largest in South Africa, taking up almost a third of the country's land area The province is rich in minerals. Mining (in the Northern Cape) contributes nearly a quarter of the GDP. 94% of the country's platinum is produced in Rustenburg and Brits. This is more than any other single area in the world. Over a third of the total employment in the North West is accounted for along the Platinum Corridor (from Pretoria to eastern Botswana). With the use of local material and resources, the province manufactures automotive parts, electrical machinery, electronic and audio, and medical equipment.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 17
This company one of the largest manufacturer of factory built accommodation in Africa established in 1972 with head Office in Klipriver, JHB and branches in Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Northern Cape & Tete are hiring a candidate with ...
Hierdie bekende eiendomsagent met nuwe tak in Upington beskik oor 'n geleentheid vir 'n kandidaat met natuurlike aanslag vir bemarking en verkope om vir die uitdagende pos aansoek te doen:
NOORD- KAAP OMGEWING
- Matriek ...
Hierdie boerdery bedryf ’n suksesvolle pekanboom kwekery in die Vaalharts area in die Noord-Kaap. Die hoofdoel van die kwekery is die volhoubare uitset van hoë kwaliteit pekanbome, vir die verkoop aan kommersiële pekanneut boere. ...
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for Maintenance Planner to join their mining team in the Northern Cape.
• Trade Test Certificate (section 13) or National Diploma/B-Tech in ...
A well-known mining company is seeking a Chief Safety Officer to join their team in the Northern Cape.
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• Comsoc 2 Diploma
• Mining experience
• 8+ years’ safety experience
A leading mining company is seeking an experienced Fitter to be based in Northern Cape.
• Section 13 Trade Test
• N4 Certificate
• 6 years’ relevant technical experience
• Underground experience
• Matric certificate and Diploma in Processing / Metallurgy / Chemical / Industrial Engineering
• Must be in possession of a valid Foreman/ Supevisor Certificate 3 Year Central Control Room operations and maintenance planning experience of which ...
• Grade 12 and N3 qualifications
• Certificate of Instrument Mechanician (Red Seal)
• 4 years ‘s post apprenticeship instrumentation Technician experience in mining or plant environment
• Experience in PLC’s SCADA , Telemetry , USP’s ,Fibre ...
Production Management Information System to assist management in improving business through managing performance
The person must have
• Grade 12 Diploma in Information Technology Management or Diploma in engineering
• 4 years experience in ...
Senior Sales Rep
Searching for an energetic, performance driven individual for a Senior Sales Rep role.
Salary R8000 pm
The successful individual will report into the Area Sales Manager.
The client is looking for a person who has some ...
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
-Perform reception duties in an efficient, friendly, professional and courteous manner.
-Answer a high volume of incoming calls
-Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing ...
Salary offered: R15 500
The services of an experienced bookkeeper is required at a consulting engineering firm.
- Bookkeeping up to balance sheet
- Ad hoc financial services
Education, experience and skills required:
Financial Information Systems training will be advantageous.
Must be energetic and hard working.
Must be able to work independently.
Good communication skills at all levels.
Must have own ...
Admin Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:-
Day to day Admin skills
Skills and attributes:-
Experience in admin and office ...
One of South Africa’s leading mines is seeking an experienced Fitter to join their team in the Northern Cape.
• Fitter Trade Test (Section 13)
• 5 years’ post apprenticeship experience
• Experience in a ...