Permanent Jobs in Northern Cape
The Northern Cape Province is the largest in South Africa, taking up almost a third of the country's land area The province is rich in minerals. Mining (in the Northern Cape) contributes nearly a quarter of the GDP. 94% of the country's platinum is produced in Rustenburg and Brits. This is more than any other single area in the world. Over a third of the total employment in the North West is accounted for along the Platinum Corridor (from Pretoria to eastern Botswana). With the use of local material and resources, the province manufactures automotive parts, electrical machinery, electronic and audio, and medical equipment.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 212
A great new opportunity has opened with a well-known mining company for a HR Officer in Northern Cape
• Honours Degree related to Human Resources
• 8+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist
• Mining experience is ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced HR Generalist for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• A Degree in HR Management
• 8 - 10 years’ Human Resources experience in the mining industry. ...
Secretary needed with 4 years experience - full function, MS word, excel, powerpoint, outlook. Own transport. Kindly apply should you wish to be considered for this position. ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the leading mining companies in their search for a Rigger, to be based in the Northern Cape.
Candidates are required to be in possession of a Senior Certificate / N3 as well as a Rigger & Ropesman Trade Test ...
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Mine Overseer with a massive mining company in the Northern Cape.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements: A Grade 12 Certificate, a Mine Overseer Certificate of Competency, a ...
A leading mining company is seeking an experienced Rigger to be based in the Northern Cape!
• Grade 12
• N3 Certificate
• Rigger Ropesman Trade Certificate
• At least 6 years’ shaft experience
• Mining industry ...
A diamond mining company, based in the Northern Cape, has an exciting new opportunity for a Fitter (Winders). Candidates will be working underground and will need to come from that background.
The successful candidate must meet the following ...
A leading mining company in the Northern Cape is seeking a Chief Safety Officer.
The successful applicant will be in possession of:
• B-Tech in Safety Management
• COMSOC 1 and 2. / SAMTRAC
• Blasting Certificate
• At least 8 years’ ...
A brilliant mining company based in Northern Cape has a great opportunity for a Miner.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Have a valid Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
• Blasting Certificate
• Underground ...
One of the most reputable mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for a OD & Manager to join their mining team in the Northern Cape.
Minimum requirements include:
• BCom. Masters / Honours in Human Resources / Industrial ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the leading mining companies in their search for a Rigger to be based in the Northern Cape.
• A Senior Certificate/N3 Certificate
• A Rigger & Ropesman Trade Test (Section 13)
• A ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a client who is seeking a Rigger and Ropesman in the Northern Cape
• Grade 12/NQF Level 4 is essential
• Recognised relevant Trade qualification (Section 13/26D)
• At least 3 years’ working ...
Hire Resolve is representing a reputable Mining company based in the Northern Cape who is looking for a Maintenance Superintendent to join their team of professionals.
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
One of our amazing mining clients is looking for an Auto Electrician to join their team of professionals in the Northern Cape.
• Grade 12 / N3 Certificate
• Qualified Auto Electrician Trade Certificate (Section 13) through ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the largest mining companies in South Africa who are looking for a Procurement Specialist to be based at their mine in the Northern Cape.
• Degree/Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain ...