Jobs in Western Cape
The Western Cape is known for its innate beauty, first-rate wine and rich cuisine – put together these qualities make it one of the world's greatest tourist attractions. Other highlight attractions include climbing, surfing and diving. Sectors such as finance, real estate, and tourism have shown considerable growth and are major contributors to the regional economy. Several of South Africa's chief insurance companies and banks are establish in the Western Cape and their manufacturing sector is the third-largest contributor to the national manufacturing sector. The clothing and textile industry remains the most significant industrial source of employment in the province however.
Showing Results 211 - 225 of 3402
Freelance Business Developer with the ability to sale a suite of Cloud-based Software solution.
1) Willingness to learn.
2) Self driven and motivated.
3) Entrepreneurial drive.
4) Re-occurring monthly commission structures - passive ...
A business in the agricultural industry has a vacancy for an Operations Manager in Wellington.
* Financial Management: Debtors’ control; Working capital; Budget targets; Commissions
* Operational ...
An international brand with its head office in Cape Town is looking to expand its team with a Sharepoint Developer
?The role includes
Implementing and deploying custom SharePoint features to enhance out of box SharePoint ...
Fullstack (frontend and ...
Join a leading software development house specializing in financial and investment software as a Technical Writer to be involved in 2 distinct areas of the business:
• Technical documentation (Help, training manuals, ...
• Completed Logistics Diploma / Degree
• Min 1 years previous work experience
• Knowledge of fruit export documentation will be highly advantageous
• Strong planning & organizing abilities
• Excellent interpersonal ...
Join a leading software development house specializing in financial and investment software as a Senior Implementation Consultant to assist clients from both a support and project perspective. In both cases it involves ...
Technical Consultant - Developer
JHB / CAPE TOWN
R 480k per annum
My client a leading NetSuite Solution Provider with over 10 years’ experience of selling, implementing and developing within the NetSuite cloud business management ...
An agricultural trading company based in Stellenbosch has a vacancy for a Logistics Scheduler in Stellenbosch and Zambia, respectively.
* Executing on contract terms and conditions.
* Negotiate ...
Join a leading software development house specializing in investment software as a Senior UI Developer, to augment the development team. The ideal candidate needs to have the following technical skill set:
Proficiency in C# ...
Great career opportunity for a Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant to gain commercial experience within Listed Entity.
Skills & Experience:
Good Communication skills
• Qualification in graphic design with a minimum of three years' work experience (financial services industry advantageous).
• Sound knowledge and experience in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Sound ...
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan & implement Sales activities to achieve & exceed monthly sales targets
• Develop & implement Marketing Initiatives
• Manage customer relationships & customer satisfaction
• Manage Finances, administration & ...
We are recruiting for an experienced, self-motivated and target driven Farm Business Manager for an International Berry-Farm in Hermanus. The position will be responsible for the overall management and leadership functions of the farm including ...
The incumbent should be able to perform the full accounting function up to trial balance as well as have worked in a team and a very deadline driven environment.
-Journals, Importing/Exporting and processing up to trial ...