Permanent Mass Staffing Projects jobs in Last Week
Mass Staffing Projects is a 'Specialist Recruitment Agency’ that does Contract Staffing & Temporary Employment Services TES as well as Permanent Recruitment.
Mass Staffing Projects is a ‘Specialist Recruitment Agency’ that as the name suggests, focuses on mass hiring solutions. Mass Staffing Projects does Contract Staffing & Temporary Employment Services (TES) as well as Permanent Recruitment, mainly on large projects for our clients who require a large amount of quality staff, quickly.
The company Specializes in Mechanical, Civil & Structural Engineering; Construction; Mining; Manufacturing; Trade & Technical & IT Software Engineering; Oil & Gas as well as Logistics.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 69
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated PM Control Support to work at their reputable company
• At least 3+years relevant experience
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering
• Hands on visual management within plants
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated QC Analyst to work at their reputable company
• Matric with relevant Diploma or Degree in Food Technology, Biotechnology or Chemistry
• Internal Audit Knowledge ...
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and trained Trauma Registered Nurse to take on a Manager role within a busy Trauma Unit, in a large private hospital in the North of Johannesburg.
• Registered with the SANC ...
We are now seeking to recruit a registered Pharmacist to join a reputable private hospital based in Alberton, Gauteng.
• B.Pharm and registered with the SAPC as a Pharmacist
• Preferably prior experience within a private ...
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Coordinator to work at their reputable company
• Certification/Diploma in Purchasing/Supply Chain management.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience
• Highly ...
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Representative to work at their reputable company
• Matric / Grade 12
• Certificate in Sales an advantage
• Logistics & transport experience is a must
• 3 - 5 ...
A reputable engineering consulting firm has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Technologist in their Cape Town office.
• BTech in Electrical Engineering
• Registered with ECSA as Professional Technologist ...
A well-established Quantity Surveying firm is looking to appoint an experienced Professional Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Durban offices.
• BSc Honours in Quantity Surveying from a reputable institute
A Mine Based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mining Engineer with Backfill Mining Experience to Join Their Team.
• Degree in Mechanical/Mining/Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 2 Years’ ...
One of our leading and multi-award winning Construction clients, is seeking a driven Site Agent with strong Residential and Commercial Building project experience, to join their team on up-coming projects in Johannesburg.
A multi-award winning and leading Engineering Firm is looking for an innovative and experienced Professional Water Engineer to join their Johannesburg team.
• BEng or BSc: Civil Engineering
• Professional registration ...
A leading and reputable Construction Firm is looking to appoint a driven Quantity Surveyor, with strong Commercial and Residential building experience, to join their team in Johannesburg for upcoming projects.
• B Tech/ ...
A leading Construction firm is looking to employ an experienced Contracts Manager, with strong road and earthwork experience, to join their Johannesburg team.
• BSc/ BTech Degree in Building Sciences
• 15 + years’ post ...
There is a new and exciting opportunity available for a Manager Enterprise Development to join a reputable Mining company located in the North-West.
• MBA/CA (SA)
• 7 years’ experience in micro and informal enterprise ...
There is a new and exciting opportunity available for a Junior Accountant to join a reputable Accounting company located in the Tableview.
• Degree in accounting or business, or approved certificate in accounting
• Training ...