Accountancy Jobs in Free State
An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 1 - 13 of 13
- Grade 12 (Accounting as a subject would be beneficial)
or bookkeeping diploma
- Driver’s license and own transport
- ITC record and Criminal record must be clear
- Systems knowledge: Pastel Accounting, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong problem solving abilities & numerical aptitude, ...
To assist the Accountant and Financial Manager in:
· Preparation and submission of certain Statutory documents
· Preparation of Month end journals & all other relevant procedures, up to Trail Balance,
Senior Credit Controller
R 16,000 per month
. The Senior Credit Controller will be establishing credit worthiness and granting credit, collecting on debtors accounts, performing account reconciliations and visiting debtors to resolve all ...
Assisting within the accounts department
Offering secretarial support to manager’s
Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails
Offer support to all other departments within the office
Covering reception in busy ...
o Daily bank reconciliation
o Entering new invoices and credit notes as required
o Reconcile supplier invoices to stock received and follow up discrepancies
o Tracking invoice discrepancies to ensure thorough and timely ...
Payroll Officer R 15 000
End to end processing of company payrolls.
Administer the Payroll functions for affiliated companies and support the team any other related aspects.
Liaising with Management and staff on payroll ...
Basic insurance knowledge
2 years insurance credit control
Basic accounting knowledge- figure orientated
Customer service orientation
Reliable & accurate
Salary: R15 500pm
• Grade 12
• BCom with Accounting as major subject
• Completed Articles
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge / experience in the Grain Industry will be an advantage
• Good communication and language skills in Afrikaans and ...
R15,000 per month
Invoicing of POD’s
Splitting and posting of invoices
Pastel partner v 11
Previous experience required
• Grade 12
• Min 2 years VIP payroll experience
• Basic HR administration
• Basic bookkeeping
• Drivers license
• Own transport
• MS Office skills
• Full payroll ...
Assistant Accountant. R12 000 - R15 000 Basic plus pension fund and medical aid
Assistant Accountant with Matric coupled with at least 3 years experience in a similar role. Must be highly computer literate with experience supervising accounts ...
Are you ready to take the next step in your career in the Free State?
The opportunity has arisen for an Audit Manager who is a qualified CA (SA) or nearly qualified. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ post-articles experience.