Accountancy Jobs in Gauteng
An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 149
• Medium sized company in Randburg requires Group Financial Manager/ Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities
• Full Financial Functions for all subsidiaries.
• Prepare the group’s monthly financial results, budget and ...
Purpose of the Job
Provides payroll processing, data capturing and administrative support to the relevant areas of the
Skills, Experience and Competencies
? Task orientation.
? Communication / ...
*** Payroll Officer - Manufacturing ***
Top manufacturing firm seeks Payroll Officer - Manufacturing. To do payroll.
Non-Negotiables (We will check):
* Manufacturing Payroll
* Knowledge of Absolute Systems, Smart HR and Pastel ...
Senior Bookkeeper required for firm.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· Managing of a client portfolio for various clients
· Preparation of monthly bookkeeping to trial ...
Education, experience and skills required:
Financial Information Systems training will be advantageous.
Must be energetic and hard working.
Must be able to work independently.
Good communication skills at all levels.
Must have own ...
Debtors Clerk – R12 000
We are seeking a Debtors Clerk to start immediately - ideally the candidate must have 2 years working experience in Pastel and Excel.
· Computer literacy is essential: Excel & Pastel Accounting ...
FINANCIAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
(HVAC & Refrigeration)
A successful privately-owned group specializing in the design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance, and servicing of commercial and industrial refrigeration systems and equipment for ...
Must have good accounting skills.
You will be responsible for:
? To prepare and process data for the reconciliation of payroll costing for management accounts on a monthly basis.
? Prepare and process the monthly salaries for ...
• Full control and management of Debtors book valued at R15m per month.
• Manage and Coordinate a Debtors Team of 5-7 members
• Ensure the timely reconciliation and collection of outstanding accounts
• Oversee correct capturing of bank ...
My Client is looking for a person who has the following knowledge, skills and experience required:
• BComm Degree or at least a bookkeeping or accounting course completed.
• Computer Literate – Accpac for Windows, ...
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
· Supervision of weekly and monthly payrolls
· Supervision of the administration of benefits and monthly reconciliations
· Supervision of payroll and benefits staff
· Weekly and ...
Debtors Clerk (EKE188)
R12000 – R16000 per month
Preferably experience in Syspro, but not critical if not.
Must be able to work on Excel (reports)
Must have account receivable/debt ...
Pastel Payroll skills and experience as a Payroll Administrator is a pre-requisite for this permanent position.
Due to the high level of commitment required within this role, we will only consider meeting with those ...
Creditors clerk needed in financial department of a busy firm.
Training provided (previous experience will be advantageous)
Duties and Responsibilities
Full function creditors clerk
Salary: R10 000 to ...
Trainee Jnr Accountant (EKE207)
R5000 per month
3 Month contract with the option to renew/permanent
Grade 12 accounting with minimum 70% pass rate for accounting (This is essential to be ...