Accountancy Jobs in North-West
An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 22
Matric with Maths and Accounting
• Very strong Debtors background is essential
• Verify overdue accounts and contact the relevant person in the company to discuss outstanding accounts.
• Sundry invoicing where ...
Credit Controller - Permanent Role (FMCG/Manufacturing) - Rustenburg
We are urgently recruiting for a Credit Controller to ensure that the achievement of customer collection targets, essential to the profitability of the company, are met. Must ...
Senior Accountant .Salary negotiable dependant on experience and qualification.
Senior Accountant to supervise operations, travel and treasury teams.
Experience operating at a senior ...
R18 000 per month
Certificate in pastel payroll
2+ years experience
Good interpersonal skills
Capture payroll for 150 permanent staff and 80 temp staff
Ensure leave balances captured
Creditors Clerk - R12500 -R15 000 depending
Candidate must be able to phone and email all suppliers for statements
Must be able to print TB & the GRN listing per supplier, knowledgeable about credit requests, Balancing to supplier statements, ...
Manage all procedures relevant to Accounting
Manage full accounts function to 3 sister companies
Besides implement all accounting requirements the successful incumbent will be responsible for full organizing ...
• Customer invoicing
• Collection of debt
• Daily following up on outstanding debtors payments via phone
• Resolving daily debtors queries
• Debtors reconciliations
• Sending copy invoices, credit notes, POD'S ...
• Capture allowances and any other transactional data
• Verify that the employees are all paid before running the bank-file
• Print the payslips fold and distribute them to various sites
• Reconciling ...
Debtors Clerk – R12 000
We are seeking a Debtors Clerk to start immediately - ideally the candidate must have 2 years working experience in Pastel and Excel.
· Computer literacy is essential: Excel & Pastel Accounting ...
• Grade 12
• Min 2 years VIP payroll experience
• Basic HR administration
• Basic bookkeeping
• Drivers license
• Own transport
• MS Office skills
• Full payroll ...
Assistant Accountant. R12 000 - R15 000 Basic plus pension fund and medical aid
Assistant Accountant with Matric coupled with at least 3 years experience in a similar role. Must be highly computer literate with experience supervising accounts ...
Must have working experience in debtors.
· Matric (Not Negotiable)
· · Minimum 2 years' experience as a Debtors Controller / Supervisor (required)
· Must be very organised, reliable and ...
Popular Picturesque Resort Hotel
Rustenburg North West Province
To assist the Financial Accountant
Debtors and creditors
Working knowledge of ACCPAC essential
Advanced Excel skills advantageous
Minimum 2 ...
Offer: R20 000, 00 per month
Type: Permanent position
Age: 20 plus female/male
Grade 12, (additional
related qualifications will be beneficial)
More than 1 years’ experience ...
R15 000 neg
• A combination of the completion of a tertiary qualification in Accounting and three to five years specific experience in the control of creditors
• Well-spoken in English fluency