An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 136 - 150 of 265
R12 000 pm.
This position requires a mature individual with years of experience in a controlling environment. Duties includes:
Collection of outstanding monies
Reconciliation of accounts
Opening of accounts
ITC and ...
Salary R12 000
Enter Creditors & Sales Floor Transactions into Pastel
Process Payments & Reconciliations of Creditors, Transporters, etc.
Control of Driver Deliveries, ...
This will be a busy role that will keep the successful candidate engaged and challenged. The company need an accurate, methodical and hardworking team player with a can-do attitude and mature work ...
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Imputing purchase orders
Reconciliation of bank accounts
Reporting to the Director on a daily basis.
Dealing with supplier payments
Creditors Clerk - R9500 per month
To assist the finance Department with daily tasks which include, but are not limited to:
Processing of source documents on Pastel and excel (creditors).
Processing of payments on in house ...
Senior Credit Controller
R 16,000 per month
A major FMCG company requires the expertise of an assertive and dedicated Senior Credit Controller with proven experience dealing with large FMCG accounts. The Senior Credit Controller will be ...
2. 2 years’ experience in accounting field.
3. Must be fully competent and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and Word.
4. Experience on any financial package eg. Pastel, ...
2 years Extensive Experience;
Ensure that all debts are timeously collected;
Ensure that deposits are banked via deposit books into the correct bank accounts and allocated to the correct debtors ...
This role would suit someone who has some previous payroll / admin experience and is accustomed to working in a fast paced environment.
• A good team player
• Excellent command of English with a good ...
• Carry out bookkeeping for clients.
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Final accounts production of small companies accounts and corporation tax returns.
• Ability to plan and work under pressure.
• Results and ...
Responsibilities will include:
* Process, collate and check temporary staff timesheets
* Update database with temporary weekly hours
* Updating tax codes and reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
* Accurately processing ...
Ref : 081117FAA
Our client is currently looking for an Accountant to join their team in Cape Town.
The position requires someone with completed articles who is now looking to gain further experience in Efiling, VAT returns and general ...
Senior credit controller (debtors) (Johannesburg)
Main job description:
- Reconciling of debtor accounts on SAP
- Calculating discounts and rebates
- Sending statements, invoices/POD’s to customers
Salary Package: ...
Creditors Clerk (Johannesburg)
Main job description
- Capturing supplier invoices on SAP (Stock and non-stock)
- Reconciling invoices, goods received notes and supplier statements
- Follow up on open orders and outstanding ...
Bookkeeper / Assistant to Accountant
My client, a home based Accounting business in Flamingo Vlei requires a Bookkeeper to assist the Accountant.
Start date: 1 February 2018
Half day position: 8h00 to 14h00