An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 16 - 30 of 252
Salary R15 000
We are looking for a senior bookkeeper that has a minimum of 3 years’ experience and must have to following:
-Pastel - advantageous
-Debtors / Creditors
-Getting tax ...
Matric with Maths and Accounting
• Very strong Debtors background is essential
• Verify overdue accounts and contact the relevant person in the company to discuss outstanding accounts.
• Sundry invoicing where ...
Fully bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
PC literate (especially MS Word & Excel)
Good communication skills
Good figures skills
Tertiary training in Finance or comprehensive debtors experience (at least 5 ...
Job Description :
Salary R8 000 pm
Will be responsible for:
• Reconciling supplier accounts to statement;
• Preparing remittances for payments for the financial manager;
• All relevant filing and audit preparation of the ...
Cashbook Clerk wanted
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
Responsible for daily electronics payments and cash book processing, and bank reconciliations.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE:
Maintain and ...
A bookkeeper is required for a hotel.
· To maintain and control all the financial aspects of the hotel’s accounts and financial records
· Process all deposits received in main Bank account
· Monitor balance ...
Education, experience and skills required:
Financial Information Systems training will be advantageous.
Must be energetic and hard working.
Must be able to work independently.
Good communication skills at all levels.
Must have own ...
- Grade 12 (Accounting as a subject would be beneficial)
or bookkeeping diploma
- Driver’s license and own transport
- ITC record and Criminal record must be clear
- Systems knowledge: Pastel Accounting, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong problem solving abilities & numerical aptitude, ...
To assist the Accountant and Financial Manager in:
· Preparation and submission of certain Statutory documents
· Preparation of Month end journals & all other relevant procedures, up to Trail Balance,
-Full financial function Books to Balance Sheet
-Monthly invoicing and statements
-Overseeing Debtors and Creditors clerk
-Financial Year end preparations
-VAT manual reconciliations and submission via E-Filing
Key Elements of the Position:
• Responsible for full bookkeeping to trial balance
• Debtor’s collections
• Creating invoices and sending to clients
• Bank reconciliations
• Office administration and filing
Debtors Clerk – R12 000
We are seeking a Debtors Clerk to start immediately - ideally the candidate must have 2 years working experience in Pastel and Excel.
· Computer literacy is essential: Excel & Pastel Accounting ...
Payroll Administrator wanted
Take your career to a new level.
Put your sound knowledge of payroll systems to good use when you assist with the payroll process, liaise with employees, assist with internal & external audits & address ...
Strong admin and customer skills with experience
1 – 2 years bookkeeping experience (formal tertiary education in accounting/bookkeeping will be an advantage)
Pastel experience a must
Able to work under pressure and take ...