An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 106 - 120 of 425
R15 000 neg
• A combination of the completion of a tertiary qualification in Accounting and three to five years specific experience in the control of creditors
• Well-spoken in English fluency
The ideal candidate for this role will have some experience from a similar, varied role in Accounts. The successful candidate will be studying towards an Accounting qualification.
Responsibilities and duties include:
Key responsibilities include:
? Opening of new accounts – phone for Trade References
? General customer account maintenance
? Follow up and processing of credit notes on Pastel
? Follow up on outstanding Invoices on ...
• Capture allowances and any other transactional data
• Verify that the employees are all paid before running the bank-file
• Print the payslips fold and distribute them to various sites
• Reconciling ...
• Customer invoicing
• Collection of debt
• Daily following up on outstanding debtors payments via phone
• Resolving daily debtors queries
• Debtors reconciliations
• Sending copy invoices, credit notes, POD'S ...
We are urgently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper with the following expereince:
• Min 3 - 5 Years working experience as Bookkeeper
• Full function debtors
• Full function creditors
• Credit control
• Reconciliation of ...
This position requires a mature individual.
Duties include but are not limited to :
Collection of outstanding monies
Reconciliation of accounts
Opening of accounts
ITC and Reference checking on clients
Dealing with ...
The Bookkeeper job duties include
• Working closely with our accounting team to create and maintain financial records on Sage Pastel Accounting
• Daily processing would include accurate capturing and reconciling supplier invoices, ...
Accounts Payable Clerk
• Some tertiary bookkeeping qualification advantageous
• SAP experience advantageous (but NOT a requirement – training will be provided)
Will be responsible ...
Bookkeeper – R12 500 pm
• 3 years’ experience
• Good working knowledge on Accounting Package (Pastel, Oracle, Caseware, MDA etc)
• Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills, verbal and ...
Payroll / HR Administrator
R10 000 - R12 000
• Ensure receipt of correct and accurate payroll information
• Capture all payroll information accurately onto VIP
• Distribution of pay slips monthly
• Ensuring that all IRP5’S and Benefits ...
Accountant Accountants Bookkeeper Durbanville Northern Suburbs, Cape Town
Our Client an Accounting / Auditing Firm in the Northern Suburbs Durbanville is looking for A Accountant, Accountant and Bookkeeper with 2-3 years’ experience. ...
Salary R16 000 - R18 000 pm CTC
• Monitor the status of the allocated debtor’s book on a daily basis
• Prevent the allocated book from aging and take corrective action where required
• Collect overdue monies – achieve and ...
Junior Account Manager
Well-established supplier to the Hospitality and Corporate Industry.
We are looking for a team player, hard worker with a positive attitude.
Able to work alone as well
Thriving on a challenge
Super-organised in client ...
Debtors Clerk Worcester Boland Western Cape
Our Client is looking for 2 Debtors Clerks for a 3 months contract Salary UP to R 13000 depends on persons
Ability. MUST HAVE DEBTORS EXPERIENCE to RECOVER ALL MONIES OWED TO THE BUSINESS