An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 121 - 135 of 287
Payroll Officer R 15 000
• End to end processing of company payrolls.
• Administer the Payroll functions for affiliated companies and support the team any other related aspects.
• Liaising with Management and staff on payroll ...
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Financial Diploma / Degree
• At least 3 years’ experience in the same or similar position within in a 4/5-star hotel
• Pastel experience would be ...
Bookkeeper/Creditors Clerk Required
Creditors processing & recons for 2 branches
Cashbook processing & recons for 4 bank accounts
Loading payments on internet banking
Processing monthly general journals including salaries, ...
Accounts Clerk – Centurion
Relevant bookkeeping qualification
Knowledge of Pastel Partner
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be knowledgeable on Excel
Must have at ...
Key Accounts Administrator
If you will be chosen for this job as the Key Accounts Administrator, you will required to self-educate regarding new technology introduced within the company, understand Data processes and systems beyond Company ...
Senior Credit Controller
? Regular and consistent follow up with customer for money due and/or outstanding
? Processing of customer payments
? Managing customer relations and resolving customer queries as and when need ...
Junior Accounts Assistant
Well established and dynamic advertising agency seeks an Accounts Assistant to join their very creative and successful team.
? Assisting Accountant with basic bookkeeping duties.
? Working with ...
Senior Payroll Administrator
+/-R20 000 - R25 000 + bens
Our client is a leader in their field and has large operations across the continent. They are looking for a VIP expert to join their payroll team. The ideal candidate will have either ...
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Able to work independently as well as provide leadership to the team
· Strong and comfortable in the roll of discipline and conflict management
· Full Financial Function with focus on controlling ...
- Grade 12 (Accounting as a subject would be beneficial)
or bookkeeping diploma
- Driver’s license and own transport
- ITC record and Criminal record must be clear
Qualifications and experience
· Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
· Pastel experience will be an advantage
· Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
Job Description ...
Payroll Manager required for a vibrant , fast growing company.
Salary negotiable ...
Raise supplier invoices for various companies, including internal invoices
Maintain and ensure accuracy of our CRM software with regards to expenses
Reconcile supplier statements to accounting system for various ...
Full time position
Location: Lynnwood, Pretoria East, Gauteng
Salary: R10 000 – R20 000
Fluent in Afrikaans (read, write and speak)
Driver licence and own transport essential
Must have more than 10 years’ experience, with ...
SAIPA & SAICA KLERKE 2018
(South African Institute for Professional Accountants)
(South African Institute for Chartered Accountants)
Aanstelling: Voltyds, permanent
Liggings: Lynnwood Ridge, Centurion en Menlyn, Pretoria, Gauteng