Accountancy Jobs in Last 2 Days
An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 21
CREDIT CONTROLLER – R15 000
? Quality checks on all potential Legal Accounts 90 days and over;
? Admin Support for our external Debt collectors;
? Customer recons and assisting with invoice and statement request;
? Assisting with uploading ...
• BI-WEEKLY WAGES +- 150 STAFF
• JOB COSTING ON VIP PREMIER
• RECONS AND FIGURES
• HR DUTIES
• RECONS OF 3RD PARY PAYMENT
• ADMIN DUTIES & KEEPING STAFF FILES UP TO DATE
Senior Credit Controller
? Contacting clients for payment, verbally or via email; providing copy invoices or statements where required
? Arranging for mail, hand delivery or courier for prompt payment of invoices
? Inserting ...
Junior Cost Controller
•Daily Capturing of daily production , waste figures
•Review outputs and waste and report deviations
•Review job quantities planned to actual produced
•Review completed jobs to ensure
All Raw material ...
Large company based in Spartan Kempton Park has a permanent vacancy for a Debtors Clerk with the following:
• Grade 12
• 5 years experience in Debtors
• Must have experience on SYSPRO
• Retail experience would be ...
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is currently looking for a Pricing consultant or Actuary to join their team based in Cape Town. Our client is looking for a nearly (minimum of 2 exams left before qualifying)/ newly qualified ...
Our client, a firm based in Pretoria is currently looking for an Audit Manager to join their team.
• Qualified CA (SA)/ currently awaiting APC results
• SAICA Articles due to be signed off
• Will accept applications of ...
Location: Paarden Eiland, Cape Town
Salary: R7k – R10k per month
Matric and Tertiary Qualification advantageous
2+ years’ experience as an Invoicing Clerk
Invoicing of equipment
Credit notes ...
Qualifications and experience
· Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
· Pastel experience will be an advantage
· Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
Job Description ...
Job Description :
Salary R8 000 pm
Will be responsible for:
• Reconciling supplier accounts to statement;
• Preparing remittances for payments for the financial manager;
• All relevant filing and audit preparation of the ...
Strong admin and customer skills with experience
1 – 2 years bookkeeping experience (formal tertiary education in accounting/bookkeeping will be an advantage)
Pastel experience a must
Able to work under pressure and take ...
Payroll Administrator wanted
Take your career to a new level.
Put your sound knowledge of payroll systems to good use when you assist with the payroll process, liaise with employees, assist with internal & external audits & address ...
Debtors Clerk – R12 000
We are seeking a Debtors Clerk to start immediately - ideally the candidate must have 2 years working experience in Pastel and Excel.
· Computer literacy is essential: Excel & Pastel Accounting ...
Basic insurance knowledge
4 years insurance credit control
Basic accounting knowledge- figure orientated
Customer service orientation
Reliable & accurate
Team player ...
We are currently looking for a Wage Clerk
• Experience in processing weekly wages in Pastel
• Experience in generating and distributing payslips
• Experience in talking minutes at various meetings
• Must have ...