Permanent Admin Secretarial & PA Jobs in North-West in Last Week
Admin Administrators, Receptionists, Inventory Clerks, Mailroom Supervisors, Cashiers, Compliance Officers, and of course Personal Assistants and Secretaries are all included in admin jobs. For these positions, you will need an in-depth knowledge of the company, its policies, the kind of organization you will be joining, etc. Your duties will mostly depend on the employer but there are some general things you will need to able to do which include, the ability to work with a computer. Majority businesses these days use computers for administrative purposes.
Showing Results 1 - 5 of 5
Enthusiastic, conscientious and hardworking Administration Assistant required for growing company. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, willing to learn and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment. Full training provided for ...
• Grade 12 certificate (Matric)
• Excellent organizational, administration and computer skills including MS Word and Excel
• Data capturing and database management experience
• Excellent English written and verbal ...
Your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Preparing and distributing agenda and minutes.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings using Microsoft outlook.
• Distributing all actions from meetings within a timely manner.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Dealing with all aspects of written correspondence from customers and appointed third parties.
To liaise with customers, appointed third parties and internal departments to ensure all
relevant issues ...
If you are polished with a warm professional and confident personality then this could be for you.
The main duties are as a receptionist - with a high level of responsibility.
Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and ...