Agriculture and Mining Jobs in Gauteng
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 112
A leading mining company in Gauteng is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join their dynamic company.
• Senior Certificate
• Diesel Mechanic Trade Test (Sect 13)
• 5 years’ experience working in a ...
A leading Mining company is looking to employ a Senior Instrument Technician for one of their mines based in Gauteng.
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation
• An Instrument Mechanician Trade Test ...
Are you a Mechanical Draughtsman who is a team player with high attention to detail who is technically oriented and has the ability to work accurately as well as independently?
If so then we have a ...
One of our well- known clients in Gauteng are looking to employ a Boilermaker Foreman.
• Boilermaker Trade Test (Section 13)
• Foreman Ticket/Supervisory Course
• 4 years’ experience
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
To maintain and increase sales of a range of locally manufactured and imported agricultural
implements and spare parts, while calling on Agricultural Mechanisation Dealers in the Eastern Cape
and Western Cape ...
VACANCY: Field Service Coordinator – Eastrand
Leading mining manufacturer requires a Field Service Coordinator to coordinate spares and site requirements.
•At 5 years’ experience working on mining sites
•Able to read technical ...
Business Management certificate
3-5 years administrator experience in sales environment
• Co-ordinate and monitor the flow of tasks in the department
• Coordinates and maintains all regions expense administration
• Processes ...
An international trading company requires your expertise in selling /exporting GRAIN and /or STEEL to overseas companies / cross border companies.
The grain trader needs to be fluent in Afrikaans.
3-5 years sales experience in the exporting ...
A leading mining company is looking for an Underground Electrician to join their mine in Gauteng.
• Grade 12 or N3 Certificate
• Trade Test Certificate
• Minimum of 5 years' experience as a winder electrician
A job opportunity for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer in the East Rand and the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing,maintaining, supporting and administering various IT internal solutions and ...
3-5 years experience in similar role
Purchasing Diploma / Degree
Advanced Computer Literacy
Preferred Industries :
Agriculture, Warehousing & Freight, Logistics, Procurement & Purchasing
Hire Resolve is assisting one of South Africa’s leading mines in their search for an experienced Surveyor to join their team in Gauteng.
• Degree/National Diploma in Mine Surveying
• Mine Surveyor’s Certificate of ...
One of our esteemed clients is urgently seeking a Maintenance Planner in Gauteng
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an engineering planner or similar, preferably within the mining industry.
• Relevant Trade Test ...
One of our reputable firms is seeking a Fitter (Ground Handling) in Gauteng.
• N2 Certificate or Equivalent Qualification
• Qualified Fitter Trade Certificate through a recognised institution and apprenticeship
• 2 ...
An exciting opportunity exists for a Shaft Engineering Foreman to join one of the biggest mining companies in South Africa. The position will be based at their mine in Gauteng.
• 5 - 8 years’ relevant operational ...