Agriculture and Mining Jobs in North-West
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 35
A mine based in the North West is urgently looking for a Pit Superintendent to enforce mining standards and procedures in the pit.
• National Diploma/Degree in Mining or Mining Engineering
• Surface Blasting ...
Die gevestigde maatskappy beskik oor die volgende uitdagende beroepsgeleentheid in Vryburg omgewing vir 'n dinamiese kandidaat met bestuursvaardighede:
- Doelgerigte en dinamiese ...
A Mining client based in the North West is looking for a Shift Supervisor to ensure safety, efficient and cost effective underground mining.
• Matric certificate or equivalent.
• A valid Blasting Certificate
• Shift ...
Our client based in the North West is urgently looking for a Plant Boilermaker to do maintenance and repair all process equipment.
• Minimum N3 certificate.
• Trade Test certificate (Section 13).
• 5 years’ experience ...
A mining company based in based in North West is urgently looking for an Instrumentation Technician to fill the position.
• 5 years’ experience in the mining sector
• Trade test in Instrument Mechanician
• National ...
Construct crop production plans for maize, soybeans, sunflower, wheat and cotton for designated farming units in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Contractors.
The production plan includes making chemical- and ...
FARMING FIELD MANAGER – INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL CONCERN, LICHTENBURG, NORTH-WEST PROVINCE
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SA CITIZENS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS VACANCY
• B.Agric / B.Sc Agric degree
• Min 2 – 3 years farm ...
Looking for an Engineering Foreman to support the Mooinooi Operations with regards to maintenance, improving plant availability and controlling costs.
Major tasks of the job:
• The incumbent will be responsible managing the maintenance ...
Our client based in the North West is looking for a Mine Overseer to comply with relevant legislation, mining management systems processes.
• National Diploma in Mining
• Mine Overseer’s Certificate
• Blasting ...
Company in the mining industry requires the expertise of 5 x Qualified and Trade tested Fitters with 4+ years experience in pumps, conveyors, crushers etc.
Section 13 or equivalent or
Section 26D with proof of trade ...
Our Platinum Client based in North West is looking for a Mine Overseer to ensure Safety and Risk Management for all employees.
• Mine Overseer’s certificate of Competency
• 10 years mining experience
• 5 years’ ...
Well established Company requires the services of a Trainee Certification Official in North West, to start as soon as possible.
• Diploma or Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Management with preferably Plant Pathology ...
A large platinum mining company is currently looking for a Process Engineer to be based at their mine in Rustenburg.
Suitable candidates will be:
• In possession of a BEng / BSc in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering
• Have a minimum of 5 ...
A major Mining company and one of our top clients is looking for a Mining Manager with gold experience. The minimum requirements for this position are:
• Previous gold experience
• Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency
• Mining Engineering ...
We are recruiting an Underground Electrician to join a leading Mining company in North West.
The incumbent must have:
• Relevant Trade Certificate (Section 13)
• Grade 12
• N4 Certificate
• 8 years’ experience in underground mining. ...