Agriculture and Mining Jobs
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 181 - 195 of 321
Great new opportunity for a Mining Manager to be based in Gauteng.
• Grade 12 / Degree / Mine Manager’s Certificate for Scheduled Mines
• At least 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 5 years’ trackless gold mining ...
A great new opportunity has become available for a GCC Engineer to be based in Kwazulu Natal.
This role requires:
• Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Electrical)
• GCC (Mines & Works)
• At least 8 years’ experience in the mining ...
A leading mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking a Chief Safety Officer.
The successful applicant will be in possession of:
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• COMSOC 1 and 2
• Blasting Certificate
• At least 8 years’ safety ...
Mining client based in Gauteng requires an Occupational Hygiene Officer.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Grade 12, Chamber of Mines Certificate in Mine Environment Control
• Degree or Diploma in Occupational Hygiene ...
Mining company based in Limpopo has a great opportunity for a Boilermaker Foreman.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Boilermaker Trade Test Section 13
• At least 5 years underground mining ...
A well-known mining firm is looking to employ an Underground Fitter to be based at their mine in Mpumalanga.
Applicants must have the following:
• Relevant Section 13/Section 26D Trade Certificate / N3 Certificate
• Minimum 5 years’ ...
Vacancy in the North West available for a Winding Engine Driver.
Requirements are as follows:
• Winding Engine Driver Certificate of Competency
• At least 5 years’ experience
The successful candidate will be required to tolerate all ...
A well-established mining company is looking for a Chief Surveyor to be based in the Northern Cape.
Requirements are as follows:
• N3 Certificate
• National Diploma in Mine Surveying
• Certificate of Componence in Mine Surveying
• At least ...
An excellent mining company is recruiting for a Shaft Electrician for their operations in Gauteng.
• Applicants require the following qualifications: Grade 12 / N3 Certificate and an Electrician Trade Test (Section 13).
• Applicants should ...
An exciting opportunity for a Boilermaker has become available with a massive mining firm. The position will be based at their mine in Mpumalanga.
• Applicants must have at least 5 years post trade test experience in a mining environment.
A great opportunity exists for an experienced ER Manager for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• Suitable candidates will be in possession of a Grade 12, Degree / Master's in HR Management
• As well as a minimum of 10 years’ experience ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Training Officer for a mining company in the Free State.
• Suitable candidates will be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate, Blasting Certificate, Shift Supervisor Certificate
• An ...
A leading mining company is seeking an experienced Safety Officer for their operations in Mpumalanga.
• A National Diploma in Safety Management and at least 7 years’ experience in the mining industry.
•The successful ...
A large mining company in South Africa is seeking a Senior Surveyor to be based in Limpopo.
Minimum requirements include:
• A Degree / ND in Mine Surveying and a Mine Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency.
• Candidates are required to have ...
A great opportunity has opened for an experienced Boilermaker to be based in Mpumalanga.
• The incumbent must have Grade 12, N3 Certificate, and Boilermaker Trade Certificate Section 13 along with at least 6 years’ experience in underground ...