Agriculture and Mining Jobs
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 61 - 75 of 339
17008IM Branch/ Operations Manager (Kuruman)
Closing Date 11 May 2017
About the job:
Our Client who is based in Kuruman and has servicing contracts with various Northern Cape Mines has a permanent position for a suitably qualified ...
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for an Auto Electrician to join their mining team in the Northern Cape.
• Auto Electrician Trade Test Certificate (section 13)
• Senior ...
One of the largest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for a Surface Plater to join their mining team in Limpopo.
• Plater/Welder Trade Test Certificate (Section 13)
• Senior Certificate
• 5 years’ ...
TREE BREEDER, SABIE, RNEG +BEN
• GRADE 12
• BSc / MSc Forest Science
• At least 3-5 years relevant experience
• Honest, reliable and energetic individual
• Innovative and adaptable
• Strong analytical aptitude
• Ability ...
DISTRICT MANAGER (ESCARPMENT FORESTRY), SABIE, RNEG + BEN
• BSc FORESTRY / B.Tech FORESTRY
• 8 – 10 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE IN THE FORESTRY INDUSTRY
• Influential and strong leadership skills
• Business acumen and cost management
• Good ...
Mischa Wynlandgoed, geleë in Wellington benodig ’n tweetalige Junior Plaasbestuurder met sterk interpersoonlike en leierskapsvaardighede en met ongeveer 2 tot 3 jaar ondervinding. ’n Na-skoolse ...
Reporting directly to the General Manager, with dotted line reporting to the Group Finance Department, we are looking for a suitably qualified candidate who will be responsible to oversee the full finance function, including ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a company in Mpumalanga in their search for a Workshop Foreman.
• National Diploma
• Trade Test
• 6 years’ experience in a workshop environment within the heavy earth moving or mining ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mine in the Free State in their search for an experienced Risk Officer.
• Certificate in Auditing is essential
• Certificate in Risk Management is ...
One of South Africa’s biggest mines in Mpumalanga is looking for an experience Miner to join their team.
• Grade 12/or NQF Level 3
• Permanent Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines/Underground Hard Rock
• 5 ...
One of the most reputable mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for a Plant Boilermaker to join their mining team in Gauteng.
• Plater/Welder Trade Test Certificate (section 13)
• Senior Certificate ...
A leading mining client is seeking experienced Miners to be based at their operations in the Northern Cape.
• Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
• Grade 12
• 5 years’ underground experience
• Stoping and ...
A well-known mining company in Limpopo is seeking a Chief Safety Officer to join their team.
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• Blasting Certificate
• 10+ years’ production experience
• 5+ years’ safety ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the leading mining companies in their search for a Rigger to be based in the Northern Cape.
• A Senior Certificate/N3 Certificate
• A Rigger & Ropesman Trade Test (Section 13)
• A ...
An exciting new mining position has opened for an Artisan Fitter to be based in Gauteng.
• Relevant Section 13/N3 Trade Certificate
• N3 Certificate
• 8 years’ post trade experience
• Workshop experience ...