Agriculture and Mining Jobs
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 61 - 75 of 325
Our client, a leading Chrome Mining Group is looking for an experienced and qualified Mine Manager for their facility in Steelpoort.
ONLY HDSA CANDIDATES NEED APPLY!!!
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To lead the Mining Team in the cost-effective ...
TRAINING CO-ORDINATOR (MINE RAISE BORE), FOCHVILLE, R 30 – 40 000 “CTC”, CV
• Diploma / Degree Management
• Must have Assessors & Moderators Course
• Must have train the trainer
• 5 Years Training Exp
• Fluent English & ...
MINIMUM EMPLOYEE PROFILE (QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES)
• A tertiary qualification in the Mining Engineering or Geo-sciences
• A Chamber of Mines Rock Engineering Certificate (must accompany CV)
• Minimum of 2 years relevant ...
Groblersdal Area, Mpumalanga. International Exporter of Perishable/FMCG Products has a position
available for a Area Manager to be responsible for service levels, liaising with clients on shipments and with Production MANAGERs and suppliers, ...
Senior Agricultural Engineer
15+ years’ relevant experience.
B Sc. In Agricultural Engineering, or equivalent qualification.
Must be a professionally registered engineer (Pr Eng.)
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the largest mining companies in their search for a Stores Manager to be based in Mpumalanga.
Candidates are required to be in possession of a:
• Diploma / Degree in Metallurgy / Engineering
• 8 years in the ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the largest mining companies in South Africa is looking for a Procurement Leader to be based at their mine in Gauteng.
Candidates must be in possession of:
• A Degree / Diploma in Logistics / Accounting ...
Our client based in North West is looking for a Production Engineer with underground experience.
• GCC Mines & Works in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering ...
Our gold mining client in Gauteng is looking for qualified Mechanical Foreman to join their team.
• Trade Test Fitter Section 13
• N4 in Mechanical Engineering
• Foreman Certificate
• 5 experience working as a Foreman
The role will mainly focus on managing product master data of non-stock purchases in line with company requirements and effective service delivery to internal and external customers.
• Purchasing Diploma
• Minimum ...
A Leading mining client is seeking experienced Miners to be based in Northern Cape.
• Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
• Grade 12
• 5 years’ experience in an underground mining environment
• Stoping and development ...
A leading Mining company is looking to employ an Instrument Technician for one of their mines based in the Northern Cape.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Instrument Mechanician Trade Test (Section 13)
• 5 years' ...
A Marvellous opportunity has opened for an experienced Fitter: Winders to be based in Gauteng
• Grade 12
• N3 Certificate
• Fitter Trade Certificate
• Experience on Winders
• 6 years’ experience in a mining environment
A well-known mining company is seeking an experienced Boilermaker to be based in Limpopo.
• Boilermaker Trade Certificate (Section 13)
• Grade 12 / N3
• N4 Certificate
• 6 years’ mining experience
• Gold / Platinum ...
An exciting opportunity for a Shaft Boilermaker has become available with a massive mining firm. The position will be based at their mine in Gauteng.
• 5 years’ post Trade Test experience in a shaft mining environment.
• N3 ...