Agriculture and Mining Jobs
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 106 - 120 of 461
One of our mining clients is looking for a suitable Maintenance Foreman to join their company, to be based at their mine in Gauteng.
• N6 / National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Trade Test in Electrical
• Wireman’s ...
One of our mining clients is looking for a Shift Supervisor - Metallurgy to be based at their mine in North West.
• Grade 12
• National Diploma in metallurgy or similar
• 5 years’ experience as a Shift Supervisor in ...
Our client based in the North West is looking for a Senior Rock Engineer to join their growing team.
• BSc (Hons) - Geology, B.Sc. science and/or Mathematics/ B.Sc. Mining Engineering or NHD Mining Engineering.
• G.D.E ...
Underground mining / Block cave mining
Reporting to the Mining Manager, the incumbent will be required to oversee the mining aspects and activities
of Sub Level Caving work in the Mining Production ...
Senior Training Officer: Mining
Mechanized trackless block-cave mining
Job Description: Provide a technical development service to ensure the implementation and maintenance of training interventions according to ...
Electrical Sales Representative (Switchgear)
Rapidly growing electrical importer and distributer is seeking an experienced sales rep to join their team.
Sales - new and existing business, client visits , calling on ...
One of the most reputable mining companies is looking to employ an Engineering Manager to be based at their mine in Gauteng.
• A Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• A GCC (Mines and Works).
• A minimum ...
An exciting opportunity exists for a Mechanical Foreman with one of the biggest mining companies in Limpopo.
• A Senior Certificate
• A N4 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
• A Boilermaker Trade Test (Section 13) ...
A mining company based in Gauteng is looking for an Occupational Hygiene Officer to inspect and investigate various underground and surface sections.
Minimum requirements include:
• National Diploma in Environmental Management
• Advanced ...
A gold mining company based in the Northern Cape is urgently looking for a Mine Planning Manager to provide mining, geotechnical, blasting and ventilation services.
Minimum requirements include:
• Degree in Mine Engineering
• Mine Managers ...
Hierdie vooruitstrewende entiteit met verskeie boerderye in Suid- Afrika beskik oor die volgende geleenthede vir dinamiese, energieke kandidate in die pos:
SITRUS PAKHUISBESTUURDER x 3
- Ons wag op aansoeke van ...
An amazing mining company based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mine Manager to join their team of professionals.
• Degree/Diploma in Mining Engineering
• Mine Manager's Certificate
• 8 - 10 years' experience ...
Studente word benodig vir die 2018/2019 tafeldruif pakseisoen in die volgende areas: Upington, Keimoes, Kakamas, Augrabies, Blouputs en Marchand.
STUDENTE; TAFELDRUIF PAKSEISOEN
- Minstens Matriek ondersteun deur goeie ...
One of our amazing mining clients is looking for a Maintenance Specialist to join their team of professionals in the North West.
• Electrician Trade Certificate (Section 13)
• Minimum N3 Certificate in Electrical ...
One of our amazing clients is looking for a Strata Control Officer to join their team of professionals in the Northern Cape.
• Chamber of Mines Strata Control Certificate
• Degree / Diploma in Geology / Related ...