Agriculture and Mining Jobs in Last 2 Days
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 1 - 10 of 10
Hierdie boerdery bedryf ’n suksesvolle pekanboom kwekery in die Vaalharts area in die Noord-Kaap. Die hoofdoel van die kwekery is die volhoubare uitset van hoë kwaliteit pekanbome, vir die verkoop aan kommersiële pekanneut boere. ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading company in their search for an experienced Engineering Superintendent to be based in Limpopo.
• Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• 8 years’ relevant ...
One of the most reputable mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for an Engineering Superintendent to join their mining team in Limpopo.
• B-Tech/B-Eng Mechanical Engineering
• Senior Certificate
• 5 - ...
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for Maintenance Planner to join their mining team in the Northern Cape.
• Trade Test Certificate (section 13) or National Diploma/B-Tech in ...
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for Mine Engineer to join their mining team in Mpumalanga.
• B-Tech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• Government Certificate of Competency ...
A well-known mining company is seeking a Chief Safety Officer to join their team in the Northern Cape.
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• Comsoc 2 Diploma
• Mining experience
• 8+ years’ safety experience
A leading mining company is seeking an experienced Fitter to be based in Northern Cape.
• Section 13 Trade Test
• N4 Certificate
• 6 years’ relevant technical experience
• Underground experience
A leading mining company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Foreman to be based in Limpopo.
• Trade Test (Section 26D)
• N4 Certificate
• Foreman Certificate
• 3 years’ experience at Foreman level.
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Coordinator with a large mining company in Mpumalanga.
• A Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate (Section 13)
• A Senior Certificate
• N4 ...
• Grade 12
• Grading Certificate
• Fumigation Certificate
• Min 5 years grain handling experience
• To deliver a specialist service in the collateral management of grain in a grain depot.
• Preserving and ...