Permanent Agriculture and Mining Jobs in Kwazulu-Natal
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 1 - 4 of 4
Our client within the Engineering Consulting industry is looking to employ an Agricultural Engineer for a permanent position at their Pietermaritzburg offices.
Qualifications & Experience:
Must have a BSc Agricultural Engineering Degree or equiva
SAWMILL MANAGER, UMZIMKULU(KZN), RNEG + BEN
• BSC DEGREE / DIPLOMA WOOD SCIENCE OR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
• 5 YEARS EXP IN MANAGEMENT OF SAWMILL
1. Must have proven and effective leadership, inter-personal and communication skills.
2. Must be
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar production environment
- Prior safety training experience
- Candidate must be numerically literate and fluent in English
- Must be physically fit
HARVESTING FORESTER,WEZA (HARDING), RNEG + MEDICAL + PENSION + TRAINING + FIRE LEAVE + BONUS + HOUSING
• BSC / B TECH DEGREE / NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN FORESTRY
• 7 YEARS EXP IN FOREST OPERATIONS
• KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE IN HARVESTING OPERATIONS