Permanent Agriculture and Mining Jobs in Kwazulu-Natal
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 1 - 5 of 5
A FMCG manufacturing company located in Durban is currently looking for an experienced Shift Artisan.
The minimum requirements include:
• Grade 12 / Minimum N3 in Fitting or Electrical / must have Trade Papers as a Millwright or Fitter and ...
Earth moving technician, Durban area. Candidates MUST be a trade tested earth moving technician that offers experience in the repairs of lift cranes, piling rig, drilling rig, heavy duty cycle cranes.
A well-developed PQS firm in South Africa is looking to employ a Quantity Surveyor in their Durban office. Requirements include:
• BSc in Quantity Surveying paired with 10 years' post-graduate experience
• Professional Registration with SACQSP ...
An Insurance Brokerage company based in Durban is currently looking for Commercial and Personal Lines Underwriters.
• RE 5.
• NQF level 4.
• FAIS Compliant – 150 Credits.
• Driver’s Licence and own vehicle.
• 5+ years’ ...
A great new opportunity has become available for a GCC Engineer to be based in Kwazulu Natal.
This role requires:
• Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Electrical)
• GCC (Mines & Works)
• At least 8 years’ experience in the mining ...