Permanent Agriculture and Mining Jobs in Gauteng
Agriculture involves growing, harvesting and creating of food products. Physical fitness is essential because of the manual labour involved. Owning an agricultural science qualification will be advantageous but the essential experience is gained on the job, which is the reason for most agricultural employers are seeking candidates who already have experience in the field. The type of experience you need depends on the industry you choose to enter and also the employer.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 102
A leading mining company in Gauteng is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join their dynamic company.
• Senior Certificate
• Diesel Mechanic Trade Test (Sect 13)
• 5 years’ experience working in a ...
A leading Mining company is looking to employ a Senior Instrument Technician for one of their mines based in Gauteng.
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation
• An Instrument Mechanician Trade Test ...
Undergraduate or Masters degree in Agronomy, Agri Business or related.
Mindset: (Nice to have)
• Has a passion or eagerness to promote products that are good for the environment.
Taking full control of and responsibility for an underground production drill and blast section i.e. in terms of section 2.14.1 of the Mines Health & Safety Act;
Planning and budgeting for the production section, including Labour planning, ...
A reputable mining company in Gauteng is looking to add a Pit Superintendent to their team.
• National Diploma – Mining Engineering
• Opencast Blasting Certificate is compulsory
• Financial course and/or qualification ...
Post: Internal Audit Specialist
Work Level Junior Management
EE Status: No
Salary on offer: Market related
The Internal Auditor (CIA) will conduct risk assessment of assigned audits within the established ...
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR TASK 20 – AFRICA SALES AND DISTRIBUTION - JOHANNESBURG (REPLACEMENT)
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties.
The employment decision shall be informed by the ...
One of the best mining companies in Gauteng is looking to add a Mining Manager to their team.
• Diploma / Degree in Mining Engineering
• Mine Manager’s Certificate
• 5 years’ experience at a managerial level in the mining ...
Work Level - Senior
Salary Market Related
My client is looking for a Specialist to assist and work independently in attending to legal and administrative matters as they arise and as instructed, in ...
An exciting opportunity exists in Gauteng within the mining industry for a Mechanical Engineering Foreman.
• Senior Certificate
• National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Relevant Trade Test – Section ...
A reputable company in Gauteng is offering a position for a Laboratory Manager to join their team.
Candidates should have:
• Diploma/Degree in Analytical Chemistry/Material Science
• Experience with explosives and pyrotechnics
• 10+ years’ ...
One of our amazing clients based in Gauteng is looking for a Laboratory Manager to join their team.
• Minimum BSc/BTech in Analytical Chemistry or Material Science.
• Post graduate qualification will be an added ...
Senior Procurement Manager: Agriculture (AEHC001)
Salary: R 900k per annum
• Bachelor’s degree in Procurement Management
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a procurement management role
• Experience in ...
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Be the customer advocate within the company and the company advocate within the customer.
• Take ownership of and continuously manage SOP's and the MOP to ensure they reflect customer ...
Seeking and area manager for the gauteng region for the agricultural industry.
Avcasa and Basos is a requirement
Academic qualification in Agriculture
Technical advice to relevant stakeholders
Support sales staff and stakeholders ...