Engineering Jobs in Last Week
Engineering involves problem solving and using expertise in science and math to do a job. There are various fields in engineering including Aerospace, Agricultural, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Hardware, Electrical and Electronics, Environmental, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Mining and Geological, Nuclear, and Petroleum. The jobs that fall under this sector are very particular and requires people who are studying to obtain or already possess a Bachelors' degree or higher level of education.
- Popular searches:
Fitter and Turner,
Showing Results 31 - 45 of 9995
An established construction firm in Botswana is urgently seeking a Site Agent, with the below requirements:
• +10 Years’ experience within construction
• Specialising in water projects
• Experience in pipelines is advantageous
• Minimum of a ...
One of the leading PQS firms in Doha, Qatar is seeking a Contracts Manager.
Applicants should meet the below requirements:
• 10-20 years’ experience within a PQS environment
• B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying
• Vast experience in commercial ...
Junior Electronic Engineer
BEng (electronic) / BSc (electronic) / Btech (electronic) degree.
Finished in 4 Years
0-2 years’ Experience
Any of the 5 Big universities.
PCB layout Experience
Embedded C Experience
- Must be able to read, write ...
• Must have a background and experience in Quality Control
• Previous Bar/Wire straightener experience a prerequisite
• Go-No-Go Gauge knowledge and experience a MUST
Auto Electrician (Vehicle Adjustment Technician) Port Elizabeth
Our client is a leader within the automotive industry and currently looking to employ an Auto Electrician
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Matric / Grade 12
• Minimum 2-5 years’ ...
RedCat Recruitment is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DRAUGHTSMAN for a large concern – position based in Pietermaritzburg.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS
Driver’s license is essential.
The successful candidate will possess previous experience in the art of Inventory optimisation within the total Supply Chain as well as a passion for analysis in understanding and executing optimal inventory management. Therefore, the successful ...
Our client, based in Cape Town CBD, has a vacancy for a Distribution Centre Project Manager to join their Supply Chain Development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of infrastructure and process projects ...
Industrial / Process Engineer - Continuous Improvement (Fixed Term Contract) - Pretoria
We are urgently recruiting for a young and energetic Industrial Engineer for an International Company based in Silverton, Pretoria. This is a contract role - ...
Position: Maintenance Manager AUTOMOTIVE
Location: East London
Remuneration: R48,000 to R56,000 per month pending qualifications and experience
• Degree – Mechanical Engineering / BTech – Electrical ...
An outstanding opportunity is presented for a self-starter to gain further strategic and operational insight into the water engineering industry and obtaining invaluable industry knowledge. The role requires a strong, action-oriented individual to ...
A consulting firm based in Johannesburg is seeking a Geometric Design Engineer to become part of their firm.
• BSc / BTech in Civil Engineering
• Registered with ECSA (advantage)
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience ...
A Senior Bridge Engineer has the chance to join a highly-recognized consulting firm in Cape Town.
• BEng / BSc in Civil Engineering
• Registered with ECSA as a Pr Eng (non-negotiable)
• Minimum of 10 years’ ...
A consulting firm has a position available for an Electrical Resident Engineer in Tugela, KZN.
• NDip in Electrical Engineering (Minimum)
• Registered with ECSA (Advantage)
• Minimum 6 years’ experience
• Project ...
A consulting firm based in Johannesburg is urgently looking to find a Mechanical Technologist to join their team.
• BSc Eng / BTech Mechanical Engineering
• Registered with ECSA (advantage)
• Minimum 5 years’ ...