Engineering involves problem solving and using expertise in science and math to do a job. There are various fields in engineering including Aerospace, Agricultural, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Hardware, Electrical and Electronics, Environmental, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Mining and Geological, Nuclear, and Petroleum. The jobs that fall under this sector are very particular and requires people who are studying to obtain or already possess a Bachelors' degree or higher level of education.
- Popular searches:
Fitter and Turner,
Showing Results 271 - 285 of 10334
Siemens PLC/Wincc SCADA/HMI Programmers - JHB
Must have gained minimum 5 years’ experience gained in PLC Programming either in Siemens or Omron
Must have gained experience programming in an automotive assembly machinery plant/factory
Electrical/Electricity Site Representative/ Clerk of Works - in Cape/Western Cape
For Energy and Power Industry
Matric or Grade 12
National Diploma Electrical
Project management related qualifications
Valid Driver's ...
A leading manufacturing company is searching for an Electrical Designer to join their team.
The potential candidate should meet the following requirements:
A minimum National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
3 Years’ Experience in Electrical ...
A client of ours is looking for a Civil Draughtsperson. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 8 Years’ Experience
• Draughting Certificates/Courses
• Proficient in Model Maker and Civil 3D
• Experience with Earthworks and ...
A great opportunity for a Technical Specialist has opened for a pharmaceutical/ personal care organisation in the Eastern Cape
• National Diploma Electrical Engineering
• B Tech Electrical Engineering
• Siemens Pro1 & Pro2
A Production Manager is needed for a well-known food manufacturing company situated in the Western Cape.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
• Matric with maths
• Qualified Wheat Miller
• 3 - 5 years management in production ...
A large food manufacturing organisation in Pretoria, Gauteng is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager.
• Relevant Technical trade or training certificate
• 4-6 years relevant experience
• SAP experience will be ...
A well-known detergents manufacturing company based in Gauteng is in urgent need of a Blow Moulding Technician with strong HDPE experience.
• National Senior Certificate.
• 5-7 years' experience in setting and operating ...
Location Not Specified
We are currently representing a great mining company who is seeking a passionate Rigger to join their operations in North West.
• Minimum N3 in Engineering Studies
• Senior Certificate
• Relevant Trade Test (Section 13)
• 5 ...
Hire Resolve is currently representing a remarkable mining company who is looking for an Plant Electrician to join their team in Limpopo.
• Section 13 Electrician Trade Test
• 5 Years’ Experience in Plant Mining ...
An Engineering Firm is looking to acquire the services of a skilled Professional Technologist for their Polokwane office.
• B-Tech in Civil Engineering.
• At least 10 years working on the design of Roads and Traffic related ...
A reputable consulting firm in Johannesburg is looking to employ a skilled Design Engineer.
• At least 5 years’ experience.
• Design experience should include Geometric, pavements and culverts.
• Minimum of a BSc/BEng in Civil ...
A firm based in Johannesburg is looking a talented Fire Design Technologist.
• B-Tech Mechanical Engineering
• +5 years’ experience in the knowledge of basic design principles and applications of fire systems
• Candidates ...
A construction company is looking to acquire the services of a skilled Quantity Surveyor for their office in Cape Town.
• BSc/B-Tech in Quantity Surveying
• Minimum 8 years’ experience
• Experience working on Commercial and ...
A well-established multi-disciplinary consulting firm is seeking to employ a Traffic and Transportation Engineer for their office in Cape Town.
• BSc/BEng degree in Civil Engineering
• +10 years’ experience in traffic ...