Engineering involves problem solving and using expertise in science and math to do a job. There are various fields in engineering including Aerospace, Agricultural, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Hardware, Electrical and Electronics, Environmental, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Mining and Geological, Nuclear, and Petroleum. The jobs that fall under this sector are very particular and requires people who are studying to obtain or already possess a Bachelors' degree or higher level of education.
- Popular searches:
Fitter and Turner,
Showing Results 376 - 390 of 10491
Senior HR engineering Skills Development Trainer - JHB
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in training and development (Human Resources)
Must be a Qualified SDF - skills development Trainer
Must have 5-8 years’ experience training in an Engineering ...
RedCat Recruitment is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced QUANTITY SURVEYOR for a well-established construction company based in Durban.
Valid driver’s license / own reliable vehicle.
Electrical/Electricity Site Representative/ Clerk of Works - in Cape/Western Cape
For Energy and Power Industry
Matric or Grade 12
National Diploma Electrical
Project management related qualifications
Valid Driver's ...
-Conducting Site Surveys for: Radio High Sites; Underground Optical Fiber Routes; Aerial Optical Fiber Routes
-Developing Basic designs for: Radio High Site Development; Underground Optical Fiber Routes; ...
Candidate required with min BTech, and at least 2 years manufacturing/production experience required for a great opportunity in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
Knowledge of Project planning, lean manufacturing and improving work efficiencies ...
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
* Our client is an exciting engineering firm that specialises in the food industry. They do consulting but most importantly projects and take it from “dream phase” to ...
Are you an Architect based in Durban who has architecture in your blood?
We have a reputable company in Durban who is looking for a passionate and well driven Architect to join their team for an exciting opportunity.
A renewable energy developer with a focus in solar PV and wind technologies who has been successful in bidding fully compliant and competitive bids under the REIPPP program is looking for a Project Engineer/Solar PV Engineer to join their offices ...
A client of ours is looking for a Fire Engineer. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 5 Years’ Experience
• Proficient in fire design for building projects
• B.Sc/B.Eng, B.Tech or N.Dip in Mechanical ...
A client of ours is looking for a Civil Engineer/Technologist. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• B.Sc/B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 7-10 Years’ Experience
• Experience in Road Design
• Registered with ECSA as ...
Hire Resolve is currently working with a great mining company who is looking for an Occupational Hygiene Officer to optimize their team in Limpopo.
• Senior Certificate
• Advanced Certificate Mine Environmental Control
• 5 ...
A well-established Construction firm is seeking a Project Manager for their branch in Zambia
• +15 Years’ experience in water and sewer projects
• National Diploma in Civil Engineering or higher
• Registration with the SACPCMP is highly ...
One of our reputable clients in Gaborone, Botswana is seeking a Design Engineer
• +8 Years’ experience in the design of civil projects such as roads, water and sanitation
• B.Sc. / B.Eng. Civil Engineering
• Professionally registered with the ...
A great client is looking to hire an Occupational Hygiene Officer with mining experience. If you are willing to relocate to Mpumalanga, do apply to the vacancy.
• Grade 12
• Advanced Mine Environmental Control ...
If you are a Laboratory Superintendent with mining experience willing to relocate to Northern Cape, a great mining company is looking for applicants. If you meet, he min requirements please do apply to the post.
• Grade ...